Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jack Hill  (Read 3121 times)

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Jack Hill
« on: April 07, 2013, 05:24:59 pm »

Via Email to Mayhem...

Hello Martin .

My name is Jack Hill . I'm from St. Petersburg Florida USA. I love your site .

I am a decent model builder and have been building since i was 10 years old. I have sent some pictures of my latest project. I'm not sure how to setup a page on your great site. I purchased one of the Dickie seaport tugs and added new electronics and removed the cabin, and built a new cabin from scratch. I would love to share it with all the other awesome Dickie conversions I have seen on the site. I also have a You Tube Channel" Bay Area Electric Boaters" I am a member of a great model club of the same name. Here is a link to a video of my dickie tug conversion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lBiMeafPq8 . I hope you enjoy it. or if this doesn't work please let me know how i can post to your site.

Thanks again . Your friend from across the pond Jack :)
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

kmmbcwebmaster

• Full Mayhemer
    • Kingsmill MBC
Re: Jack Hill
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 06:41:48 pm »

Nice looking conversion you have there jack  :-)) and welcome to mayhem just one little word of advice I can give is thread your towing line through some cork or similar and this will help stop your towline from rapping around your prop when its slack  :-))
just tugging along
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.