Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: begining at the wrong end of things  (Read 1451 times)

Dutchy

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
begining at the wrong end of things
« on: May 05, 2013, 11:56:57 am »

Hi all,my name is Dutchy, i come from Port Stephens New South Wales Australia. I am a total beginner at any kind of modelling, my first choice of what model to do was a kit by Billings Boats "The Bounty"  hence its still a slowly progressing model so to "help me" through the model i started a subscription magazine model "The Endeavour". i was soon told by my local model shop that i should of picked an easier model to start on. Nothing like jumping into the deep end is there.Anyway two years-three years later i have nearly finished my first ever model (The Endeavour) just caught up on one thing if any of you have collected the issues of "Build the Endeavour" via "Eaglemoss collections"/ "Bisset magazines" you may be of great help. Problem is, in issue 98, the jib sail V4. there is no information to say where  or what rigging it (V4) is affixed too, do i have to run a new line for the jib sail or not. Thank you.

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
Re: begining at the wrong end of things
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 04:47:29 pm »

If you post pictures of your model and the problem area I am sure there will be members on here that will be more than happy to help.

a picture paints a thousand words, so they say.

also this forum as it deals a great deal with static modelling of vessels such as yours...try there also.

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?

neil.

Dutchy

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: begining at the wrong end of things
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 10:34:56 am »

Thank you,pics to come soon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 22 queries.