Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vic Smeeds Krispie  (Read 2459 times)

redpmg

• Full Mayhemer
Vic Smeeds Krispie
« on: August 11, 2013, 11:28:19 pm »

Hi - does anyone have the full build article on the Krispie - I have the plan & the 1st part of the article which a friend is now building from but he needs some help - Yachts are not my forte but perhaps the article will provide enough assistance for him in the interim. It is intended to RC the Krispie so in the meantime I will be swotting up on that. Can anyone help please ?

goBulawayo

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Vic Smeeds Krispie
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 03:15:16 pm »

I am sure I have some bits of the article not sure its all of it though - PM me an email address and I will get back to you. I am restoring a krispie at the moment and converting it to RC - see http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,39116.0.html

Wayne

redpmg

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 11:37:22 am »

Quote - goBulawayo - "I am sure I have some bits of the article not sure its all of it though" .

Thanks for the scans  :-)) -been a great help - have printed them already - appear to be complete other than part two  :(( which must have been in the Jan 77 issue - Does anybody have that particular article please  O0

malcolm.howard2

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Bioat Mayhem Forum is theBest!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 12:54:33 pm »

redpmg   hi    I have part two  of (krispie) send me your e mail address and i will then send it to you. malcolm
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 22 queries.