Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Off shore Power boats - New here, here's my project........  (Read 12016 times)

BJ

Re: Off shore Power boats - New here, here's my project........
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2007, 02:43:31 pm »

I now use 15mm x 25mm wall, pipe insulation, if I lived near the sea I would get those 5ft foam swimming floats which are solid foam ??? which are sold to send children out to sea. :
A 43" or 48" AeroMarine Challenger with "Pool Noodles"  (think that is what those swimming floats are called) fitted in it chines will float equally as well upside down as right way up - even to the extent that my boat's engine was still running when upside down.
Foam only in the bow invariably means that if your boat sinks it will go "swan up" and your radio gear is under water.

patriktegelberg

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2007, 11:49:48 pm »

Sweet hull, proportional shapes, great finnish. I like the orange. My hull weighs 1.5 kg with rails and is 58". Total of boat (less fuel) with CMB 90 is 4.5 kg. I have a 0.7 kg lead bar to add if I desire. I also made the hardware.

www.youtube.com/profile?user=patriktegelberg

My pics are to big but the boat can be seen here
www.rcuniverse.com/community/profile.cfm?section=gallery&memid=299016

boatboy

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2007, 06:09:38 pm »

hi all why dont you look at bluefishy78 theres a link on mayhems page  260pum zens for £150 pound and this guy is based in west london

best regards dave a.k.a  boatboy   :o

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2007, 11:19:45 pm »

or pay 130 quid to your door from the states from oniel bros,bonzi and others  ;D.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 22 queries.