Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1332 times)

condeh

• Shipmate
Hello
« on: June 30, 2013, 09:56:36 pm »

Just thought I should say hello as I have lurked here long enough!

Despite having a 1yr old and working away, I've decided to get back into modelling which I so enjoyed as a kid. The standard of modelling here is amazing, almost enough to keep me from showing my abominations, but I guess you all need a laugh  :embarrassed:

I'll probably stick to plastic kits in the meantime until my ability improves enough to not stuff up an expensive kit! Don't see (m)any of them on here so hope it isn't outside the scope of the forum!

Ok, cheers,
John.

Stavros

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 10:09:33 pm »

Wey hey welcome to the madhouse so to speak and the First round is on YOU mines an Isaly malt  O0

Dave

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 10:58:22 pm »

I don't think we see enough of Plastic models on here..........I think most of us started there, and they are a great inspiration to model makers...........and now with micro electronics like those sold by Ron Dean, are an excellent choice...............I for one would love t see your models.

go right ahead and post..............I certainly won't be laughing.

neil.

warspite

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 09:50:07 am »

Welcome and would love to see some of your builds, there are 1000's of plastic kits on this site, I personnal don't build anything else (thats because I am lazy), some are airfix / some are the obscure manufactures, but some of the most common are those with the title FLOWERS, these are matchbox plastic kits converted to RC, so read and enjoy, some are simply awsome.
Operational - 1/72 LCMIII, 1/180 Sovereign, HMS Victory to be sailed
Non Operational - 1/72 Corvette, 1/72 E-Boat, 1/72 vosper mtb
incomplete, tug, cardboard castle class convert
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.