Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: F1 - 2013  (Read 10165 times)

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
Re: F1 - 2013
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2013, 11:32:46 am »

Bull***t

Regards  Ian.
But highly refined BS.  Therefore even further separated from reality than regular BS.
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2013, 12:57:39 pm »

Vettel certainly seems to be the best driver out there.... well the driver that seems to be most attuned to his car
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

U-33

• Full Mayhemer
  • K-157 Vepr. Akula-11
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2013, 01:20:57 pm »

I'm so glad that I'm not an F1 fan, same old thing every weekend. Why don't they use the old fashioned Spedeworth short circuit way...fastest qualifier starts from the back, like a reverse grid idea. Halve the number of race laps to make the top drivers work for their money.

I like my drag racing, always have and always will, but more recently I've got back into tractor pulling...now that's motorsport.
Rich

K-157 Vepr. Akula-II (project 971U)
---------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~  "Motorflotes need love too...."  ~~~~~~~

MotorFlote build log : http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,15222.0.html

irishcarguy

• Full Mayhemer
  • Happiness is running from a grizzly and escaping
    • Britishcars International. org.
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2013, 06:38:36 am »

The actual racing is very good & close, you can put it down to the tires but Vettel is still the class of the field. In Germany he gave Hamilton a lesson in starting, he says little he lets his driving do the talking. The best of the British drivers is Button, he is smooth & still quick in a much slower car. Hamilton will not get pampered at Mercedes like he did @ McLaren, for 30,000,000 pounds each year they expect results. I don't think he knew what he was getting into. Alonso is good but not as good as he was before.Timi really wants to win this year & he has the skill but not the passion of Vettel. It is an interesting year & I favour Vettel to win again.He is the best young driver to come along since Senna, Mick B.
Mick B.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries.