Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kd tombak repair /. Refit  (Read 2437 times)

BailingBen

• Full Mayhemer
Kd tombak repair /. Refit
« on: August 31, 2013, 08:22:26 pm »

Kd tombak is a malysian patrol boat that in its life under my command has been very unlucky its fallen out its berth on top shelf smashing the rader tower the radar and fer box its swamped and the wood started to split, guessing this is due to the previous owner not sealing wood properly she was then decomisiond stripped and forgoten about in the ship graveyard (loft ) incase i wanted to bring her back into action the grave yard has recently been replaced with other stuff of my mums and alot of stuff had to come down kd tombak being one of them after rembering how good sge was on the water two years ago maby 1 not sure i decided to bring her back into service the first job was the spliting wood and peeling paint , the first photo is of her bow after i worked on it , the second a picture of the stern wich hadn't been worked on yet , the third is of tge bridge / superstructe which has been sanded back and is now awaiting spraying . Cheers kk

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba
Re: Kd tombak repair /. Refit
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 08:48:08 pm »

Nice Pics KK  %% %%

Ned

Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

BailingBen

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 08:51:14 pm »

Everytime i tried to upload even 1 it says im over my limit :( will get some on here asap

Kk

hmsantrim

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 11:52:15 pm »

hi Ben.
 Your pic size must be larger than 210kb which is why they are not being up loaded.  if you open a pic with windows photo gallery on the top left there is an icon that says info.  Click on that this will open a screen on the right of the page which will tell you what size in bytes your pics are.   If they are individually over 210kb you will have to take them again try from 6ft away then check their kb size.  The image will be small but if you crop the picture it zooms in and gets larger.
 Frank 

warspite

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 10:35:17 am »

If you have Microsoft office, check it has MS Office picture manager - you can resize the pictures down to the 680 x 800 picture size to reduce the memory usage, that would help.
Operational - 1/72 LCMIII, 1/180 Sovereign, HMS Victory to be sailed
Non Operational - 1/72 Corvette, 1/72 E-Boat, 1/72 vosper mtb
incomplete, tug, cardboard castle class convert
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.