Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Powerboat Racing at Silverstone, no we ain't kidding  (Read 2810 times)

scoop

Powerboat Racing at Silverstone, no we ain't kidding
« on: July 08, 2010, 05:43:30 pm »

The British Model Powerboat Racing Society (BMPRS) are holding a two day racing extravaganza at Whittlebury Hall, the Hotel and camping complex which serves and is adjacent to Silverstone race circuit.
For further details go to the BMPRS website at www.bmprs.co.uk and click on the Miscellaneous button  O0 :-))

Regards
Scoop

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Powerboat Racing at Silverstone, no we ain't kidding
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 06:58:10 pm »

Sounds like it will be a fun day Scoop ,unfortunateley i cant make it as we go away to my parents in Yorkshire that weekend.Be good to see some videos of the action especially of your Navaho and Marks Apache and maybe a cpl more also  :-)).Was good to meet you the other day also  ok2.
Mart

scoop

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 01:20:50 am »

Sounds like it will be a fun day Scoop ,unfortunateley i cant make it as we go away to my parents in Yorkshire that weekend.Be good to see some videos of the action especially of your Navaho and Marks Apache and maybe a cpl more also  :-)).Was good to meet you the other day also  ok2.
Mart
Yes we are really looking forward to it, Darren Smith has done all the hard work, organising it etc, all we have to do is turn up and race and give the odd bit of help with lapcounting, rescue etc if and when required.
Good to meet up with you at long last, very pleased with the Navaho hull, I'm going to stick a Sikk 27 in it, it's a new engine so will need a bit of running in time, I may even put my Shy-Tot Racing tuned Zen 26 in it, mind you that needs running in as well !!!! {-)

Cheers for now
Scoop

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 03:25:13 pm »

Im glad your pleased with the Navaho mate,not sure if you have seen this video of one running.This was its first propper run ,shes powered by an old zen 7.
Seems to run well and should be quick once he gets her dialed in.
Mart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_D4SzDnFwk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 23 queries.