Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 832 times)

DarrenCarter2

• Inactive
  • Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Hello
« on: September 18, 2013, 03:41:45 pm »

Hello I'd just like to apologise to the site owner and members for the way I acted over the site rules it was out of order me being like that, I was extremely stressed out with work and lack of funds days before my wedding and was trying to sell one of my boats to get some money up together for it due to the economic climate work took a massive dump on me one month before the wedding causing me to panic about money and just in a bad situation  I didn't handle the situation very well and im sorry for that but I do think it was in bad taste of the moderators after I was given a months ban to leave the topic open it should have been removed out of respect to me and the site but It was left open for a open topic me not being able to comment but people being able to comment about me which made it very unfair I don't wish to course another argument I'm just stating I don't think that was right but again I apologise and hopefully I can get the respect back from people and people will respect me and advice me on current builds and future ones
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries.