Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "OMRA" @ Penzance  (Read 2601 times)

Den W

• Full Mayhemer
"OMRA" @ Penzance
« on: October 21, 2013, 10:55:07 pm »

"OMRA" @ Penzance Harbour

• Well people ,the last race of the "OMRA" calendar is almost upon us.it starts with the Sprint racing on Saturday 26th October probably around 10-30am  depending on how many racers want to enter..all ready for Sundays Grand Prix on the 27th we have over FIFTY boats entered. needless to say JKD and the crew will have their work well and truly cut out.  this is a really great venue for both racers and spectators alike..no doubt after the racing we will all be in either theDolphin or the Dock celebrating or licking our wounds ,there is lot at stake so lets hope for a really fitting end the season ..Good luck to one and all ..!!! dont forget to tell your friends its FREE to watch !!! ... see you all Harbour side ....regards ....DenW
1 Small Part of  "OMRA,s" Great Team

triumphjon

• Full Mayhemer
Re: "OMRA" @ Penzance
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 07:49:46 pm »

hope you all have a good weekends racing , unfortunatly ive been called to work this weekend , with an install on thursday night and the takeout on sunday in sheffeild ! jon

Den W

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 09:46:48 pm »

Thanks John,  we will do our very best to enjoy the day.. :-)) :-)) :-))

Den W

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 06:08:42 pm »

Well with NO bad weather to contend with what a fabulous weekend of racing was had at Penzance, over Seventy (70) boats took part with the usual thrills and spills making racing very interesting indeed,,at one time I counted over 150 spectators standing along the harbour wall cheering on their chosen favourite,I dont think they went home disapointed..Thanks to all who helped to organise and run this great meeting ,I am already looking forward to attending next years party, , I call it that because the atmosphere was like one..thanks again for what was a fitting finale to a great years racing. "OMRA" you have done us proud...............DenW..........a very happy OMRA member....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.