Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sound Master Video  (Read 1502 times)

Gazza

• Full Mayhemer
  • If its to windy to fly I'm boating
Sound Master Video
« on: November 16, 2013, 01:10:15 pm »

Ok just to let you all know here is the 1st little SOUND MASTER GIZMO working off the TX all the sounds are

1st A Real Proteus Gas turbines starting and running . .
this track can be as long as you want in time duration but a 2min is OK.. . .  But mix and match as per my preference as check bottom page link
2nd track Is a 40mm Bofor's Gun
3rd track Is the Oerlikon 20mm gun . . think I got them the right way round
So this link is it working from the  TX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX2daHSRD7Q&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOsS3MNZhDX8S0z_OUdlPhQ
This is just the sound player and NOT the Engine running sound Linked to the throttle
The Real Proteus Gas turbine starting and running is for the Perkasa it really is sweet so lets add a few more tracks and combine them into 1 track and you get this . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwqDeLZD7t0

The 2nd unit he is making so the motor will increase in Rev's on the throttle stick he will be working on soon

So no matter what Model you want to put this in Car. .  Plane. .  Tank. . and of course a BOAT you just save sounds onto the SD card and away you go.
It's just left to the user's choice of sound the list could be endless
retired and loving it

Gazza

• Full Mayhemer
  • If its to windy to fly I'm boating
Re: Sound Master Video
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 11:30:27 pm »

OK People so how many of you have one of these  ?

Now how many of you want to convert your old one to R/C. . and yes the buttons still work as well  :-))

So next is to fit it in the boat and try it out ill do a video real soon. .  :-))
Oh and yes he tried the speeding it up thing and that works as well but that's another story for later  :police:
retired and loving it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.