Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: raw sewage  (Read 1064 times)

regiment

• Full Mayhemer
raw sewage
« on: December 29, 2013, 05:39:25 pm »

not aery nice subject but today we had raw sewage running in to our garden all over the grass and paths including under my shed a firm came out unblocked the drain and left who  is responsible for cleaning up the raw sewage and smell left behind it is a council flat   thanks would like to know my rights before kicking up a fuss   

Rottweiler

• Full Mayhemer
Re: raw sewage
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 06:37:04 pm »

when drains overflowed outside my old house at falmouth,it was highways who were responsible for cleaning up and spraying disinfectant.As yours is Council property then I would have thought the council or probably SW Water responsible.But be prepared for "passing the buck"!
Mick F

Capt Podge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 07:10:27 pm »

A number of councils now have "on-line reporting" where you simply type in the details of "what, where, when" and submit your report, which then goes to the appropriate department.

I did this recently to report a faulty street light, quoting the lamp post number and it was repaired within 2 working days.

Not certain you'll get any joy at this time of the year though >:-o

Regards,

Ray.

regiment

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 07:48:30 pm »

just had a phone call from carrick council.. south west water will be out tomorrow,,  trouble is tomorrow never comes 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 22 queries.