Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Revell 1:72 Snowberry.  (Read 2615 times)

Dan.Lord

• Full Mayhemer
Revell 1:72 Snowberry.
« on: June 20, 2007, 11:03:53 am »

Hi all, I've just purchased a Revell Snowberry, which I'm going to convert to r/c to chase my U boat (Which I've just started to build) around the pond. I was looking for the Matchbox Bluebell version, but unfortunately none were about, so my question is, are there any major differences between the two, as I would rather have a R.N. ship. If not has anybody out there got a set of instructions for the bluebell, that they could scan, so I can get the colour scheme & decals I need. All help greatly appreciated Many thanks Dan.

Bunkerbarge

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Revell 1:72 Snowberry.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 12:26:18 pm »

Keep an eye on this chap, he might come up with one for you:

http://www.kingkit.co.uk/kingkit/
"Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack, Butting through the Channel in the mad March days"

kendalboatsman

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 05:31:26 pm »

Hi Dan,

Are you UK based? I have what you need on a CD. I converted a Matchbox Bluebell about 17 years ago. Apparently the parts you need to build HMS Bluebell are on the Snowberry sprues or so I am informed as I haven't purchased the Revell version yet. IM your address if you are in teh UK and I will post a CD. It is too large to email all the files.

Regards
Clive

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 12:55:48 pm »

After building as either Snowberry or Saucy, there are a few unaccountable bits left over, and are probably the difference for Bluebell.  The only bits you don't get are the decals and instructions.
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 22 queries.