Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FeiLun FT-011 HIGH SPEED RTR Racing Boat [UltraHD / 4K]  (Read 1635 times)

dominicm

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
FeiLun FT-011 HIGH SPEED RTR Racing Boat [UltraHD / 4K]
« on: November 13, 2017, 05:54:03 pm »

Been flying planes for many years and never thought to try boats until very recently. Just tried out the Feilun FT-011 and thought it was awesome for a first time single hull boat. Fairly quick, good run time and the fact that it will self right if it flips is a big bonus. Could not flip it myself despite some full speed tight turns but think it probably would if jumped some waves. You would expect for a relatively cheap outfit that the seals might not be perfect but after the first run there was virtually no water inside. 5.5 minute running time as well which seems decent for a 4S2200 pack. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to taking it out on the water again soon. Filmed with the Panasonic AG-UX180 4K Pro camcorder.

Click here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spQzSgFRWNw

Krazykenny

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: FeiLun FT-011 HIGH SPEED RTR Racing Boat [UltraHD / 4K]
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 02:31:26 am »

Glad to see you have got your sea legs!!! :-)) , i looked at the ft 011 myself,but decided on the ft012 in the end as i didnt trust my lack of experience and my addiction to speed with a 65 cm boat at the time,especially as my local pond aint exactly massive(Wicksteed park,Kettering) ,and the other one at Corby wont let you run unless your a club member,or have liability insurance!!!!!!! (Eat your heart out Mafiosos) %) . The ft 012 aint disappointed me though it is crazy fast and highly manoeverable, dont get me wrong though the ft 011 is a highly desirable boat,well equipped,fast,and with reverse and self righting abilities too. And in this instance well reviewed by someone who i consider a welcome addition to the RTR fraternity. Look forward to more great reviews. :-)) :-)) :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 22 queries.