Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ASDA Mobile  (Read 1532 times)

BarryM

• Full Mayhemer
ASDA Mobile
« on: February 19, 2014, 07:57:18 pm »

Is it me? - or is anybody else having trouble changing over from ASDA's old to new mobile 'phone system? Nine days and waiting for a changeover advertised to take 2 - 5 working days, if you want to keep your old number. According to their helpline, a glitch is affecting those who started the changeover on 10th/11th February but you won't know this unless you ask and they can't say when they will have it fixed.  >:-o

Barry M

hammer

• Full Mayhemer
Re: ASDA Mobile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 08:26:38 pm »

Yews I had trouble, got me a new sim for a £. problem solved.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

BarryM

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 09:31:53 am »

Martin,
I'm well aware of how to contact ASDA or rather how you should be able to contact ASDA. On two consecutive days I laboured through the layers of 'phone menus before being cut off (four times) while conscious that 0845 numbers are not free. When, finally, contact was made with a human being, they were sympathetic but as they could not say when the problem would be solved, not really helpful.  The best I got was a (free) 0800 number to call.

Yes, I could get a new sim but it wouldn't have the number that I'm anxious to keep nor come with the loyalty package. ASDA admit it's their problem and a large number of people are affected but they are keeping very quiet about it.

Barry M

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 03:51:36 pm »

Is it me? - or is anybody else having trouble changing over from ASDA's old to new mobile 'phone system? Nine days and waiting for a changeover advertised to take 2 - 5 working days, if you want to keep your old number. According to their helpline, a glitch is affecting those who started the changeover on 10th/11th February but you won't know this unless you ask and they can't say when they will have it fixed.  >:-o

Barry M

yep.......I and my kids have decided to go over to Tesco mobile...better rates and better tariffs. neil.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 22 queries.