Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jenny from Aero-Naut  (Read 1789 times)

tica

• Full Mayhemer
    • Skalamodelskibe
Jenny from Aero-Naut
« on: March 08, 2014, 02:30:31 pm »

As my Phantom is causing some problems and I were hooked on Jenny from Aero-Naut I decided to build this in between Phantom or vice verse.

When it arrived:

First parts assembled, make sure that it's aligned or it will cause problems during assembly.

As it is now, I did have a problem after the front assembly, it didn't fit so I had to take the whole front apart and reassemble it  >>:-( but the second try did the trick.

Many more photos here http://www.skalamodelskibe.dk/userphotogallery.php?album_id=363

Br
Carsten
My postings are only reflecting my own opinion and should not be read as the holy grail of truth :-)

tica

• Full Mayhemer
    • Skalamodelskibe
Re: Jenny from Aero-Naut
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 05:36:27 pm »

The kit came only with the instructions in German (no problem as I had German in public school for 5 years) but it's not a perfect as it should be, it shows that you have to mount the strings and show that they are flush with the stern and on the next page they remind you to keep 30mm of excess material at the stern  <*< luckily I only attached the strings with clamps to dry after a watherbath.

It's working week againg so more posts next weekend
My postings are only reflecting my own opinion and should not be read as the holy grail of truth :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.