Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cover for thunder tiger Winch  (Read 1718 times)

philgg1946

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
cover for thunder tiger Winch
« on: November 30, 2017, 11:03:57 pm »

I've just built my first model (thunder tiger) yacht,on fitting the cover over the 8141 winch it's to big the winch rubs on it ,also the hatch is pressing on it, obviously its to high. Has any shipmate got a solution,send any answers to my e mail *** removed*** Cheers gannet849d

***Hi, as a new member you may be unaware, but we don't advise people to put personal details directly on open forum, as these can be misused in several ways. There are 'bots' that act like a robot virus, that go looking for personal data, as well as other ways the info can be mined. Mis- use includes identity theft.

The best thing to do is ask people to PM (personal message) you. If people want to PM a member, just click on the speech bubble icon below the members name. This can be done from any posting the member has made. At the top of every page there is a blue banner line with buttons for HOME/HELP/ADMIN/.....MESSAGE/....etc. If you have messages, there will be a number next to the messages button. Sorry if this complicates things a little, but it is better to be safe.***
Tigertiger Moderator
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 22 queries.