Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our Lord had a wife  (Read 1204 times)

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
Our Lord had a wife
« on: April 11, 2014, 12:22:42 pm »

I am not anti religious,in fact I am a believer ( not a belieber lol) and please can we have a discussion about this without biting each other's heads off....

I come from a mixed religion family and we all live (relatively) happy with each other....Methodists, RC, protestant and converted to other religions........but have been keeping close eye on a papyrus that was unearthed some time ago which has now been proven through carbon dating to have been written circa J.C's time, that he did have a wife at the time of his crucifixion.

what ramifications does this have on us all, and how the RC church in Rome consider when appointing priests, and their vows of celibacy and inability to marry whilst holding a sacred post.

I think this has thrown up an incredible can of worms that the Vatican must now consider.

Any thoughts please...........but can we keep this as a discussion and not a religion bashing personal vendetta..........I would like to know how others feel!

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: Our Lord had a wife
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 01:13:00 pm »

"but can we keep this as a discussion and not a religion bashing personal vendetta"

But we all know it will end up that way so not for this form methinks, sorry Neil, Topic locked.

May I suggest:  http://www.brassedoffbritannia.co.uk/   %)

Martin - Admin.

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.