Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone fancy a big one?  (Read 2499 times)

Andy M

• Full Mayhemer
Anyone fancy a big one?
« on: July 10, 2007, 05:16:48 pm »

Hi everybody, I have posted my giant sized (7 ft 9 inch long) version of Vic Smeed's Starlet yacht in the for sale section but thought I would mention it here as well. I am open to offers regarding the price, I had hoped to get a lot of money for it,but it has to go,so I will consider decent offers. You can either sail in it yourself or fit RC and have the biggest yacht on your pond. Have a look anyway, it has everything you need to sail it, or would make a nice ornament or shop sign! Hope you like it enough to buy it. Andy M.  email me for more info or haggling!  andymacyam@btinternet.com     

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Anyone fancy a big one?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 05:39:40 pm »

There seems to be hardly room enough for the rest of you - unless of course you're wading... :D

Andy M

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 09:40:41 pm »

Plenty room aboard, enough for my 6ft 2in mate to fit(by himself!) The galley is a bit cramped,only room for a flask and sarnies, and you have to lie on the chart table! I enjoyed building it,in my attic! Still got all my drawings and about 400 photos taken during the build if anybody fancies making one,or just buy this one! I will consider reasonable offers, I need cash to get trailer parts for my Viper mini speedboat. Also need space,I am selling most of my boat and aircraft collection,just going to keep 5 or 6 of each! Bad case of modelitis. I thought it would make a nice feature for a yacht club or marina.Andy M.

Andy M

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 12:55:13 pm »

Anyone fancy opening the bidding ? It took me 5 months  to build it. Maybe your wife will let you keep it in the living room,mine didn't! Andy M.

Andy M

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 11:05:18 am »

If you want to ask any questions you can phone me on 07799098390  Andy M.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.