Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: its my ZUHARA.. 90 degree scuttle drive tug boat..  (Read 1640 times)

Krishna

• aqua plannerrrr....................
  • Full Mayhemer
its my ZUHARA.. 90 degree scuttle drive tug boat..
« on: April 20, 2014, 03:19:30 pm »

how much we can go in modeling with handy things..?  any much that we want.. here my new tug boat, is made of thermocol, foam board and some handy things.. she is in to 2 feet scale, and 9 inches wide for greater stability.. designed as a pusher tug, fixed her with immensely powerful motor.. and the main feature of this tug is , equipped with a 90 degree Scuttle drive..  means, a 360 degree turn from stand still... at any speed.. and as the craft is powered with a 2800 RPM/Volt 275 watt motor of brush less.. wooosshhh..... power at finger tip... handled with a Futaba standard servo she is far capable in all speeds.. and with all goodies like full lighting and horn... and i finished her in to oxide and deep green... and finished bottom hull like thick rubberized surface..
in sheer ecstasy of being a powerful,mushy,masculine trans woman of substance...

Krishna

• aqua plannerrrr....................
  • Full Mayhemer
in sheer ecstasy of being a powerful,mushy,masculine trans woman of substance...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 22 queries.