Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Hunter / Smit Hunter  (Read 2764 times)

Das boot

• Shipmate
  • Build like there´s no tommorrow !!!
Happy Hunter / Smit Hunter
« on: April 24, 2014, 09:22:36 pm »

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello  :-)
Do anyone have a body/line plan ( bauplan ) over Happy Hunter/Smit Hunter wich I can borrow, buy a copy of for a built of this beauteful ship. This build is to one of my best friends i´ve have since the childhood ( today we are both 43 years old ), but for 1 year ago he got a brain hemorrhage and are today cripple and sits in a wheelchair, paralysed in the left side of his body an have trouble to speak. Thats hard to see a friend end up like this, but his mother often drives him to my places and we talk and watch my shipmodels. He have birthday in June month and I want to build the Happy Hunter to him as a surprice and birthdaygift, it will be RC controlled so we can go sailing with it. Because it is to my best friend I want to build the ship from wood and after a plan, want him to have a strong ship and not a (joghurt becher), cause I know that he will have a little trouble to control the ship when sailing, cause his situation of the illness, so therefor I make the ship of wood and fiberglass the hull at last.
Do you have a plan over Happy Hunter and want to help me do something good to my friend, who really needs some succes in his life again, please let me know and I will be very happy a man.

Best Regards
Brian Larsen

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Happy Hunter / Smit Hunter
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 10:18:48 pm »

The clickable section at the top of your letter send us to a  "sign in section"  of a club.

Would you like it removed as it serves no purpose.

Cheers

Ken

Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular

Das boot

• Shipmate
  • Build like there´s no tommorrow !!!
Re: Happy Hunter / Smit Hunter
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 11:13:29 pm »

Hello  :-)
Do anyone have a body/line plan ( bauplan ) over Happy Hunter/Smit Hunter wich I can borrow, buy a copy of for a built of this beauteful ship. This build is to one of my best friends i´ve have since the childhood ( today we are both 43 years old ), but for 1 year ago he got a brain hemorrhage and are today cripple and sits in a wheelchair, paralysed in the left side of his body an have trouble to speak. Thats hard to see a friend end up like this, but his mother often drives him to my places and we talk and watch my shipmodels. He have birthday in June month and I want to build the Happy Hunter to him as a surprice and birthdaygift, it will be RC controlled so we can go sailing with it. Because it is to my best friend I want to build the ship from wood and after a plan, want him to have a strong ship and not a (joghurt becher), cause I know that he will have a little trouble to control the ship when sailing, cause his situation of the illness, so therefor I make the ship of wood and fiberglass the hull at last.
Do you have a plan over Happy Hunter and want to help me do something good to my friend, who really needs some succes in his life again, please let me know and I will be very happy a man.

Best Regards
Brian Larsen
[/quote]

lunganu

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
i am sane,the voices in my head said so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 22 queries.