Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: its my STEEMA.. the steam boat..  (Read 1612 times)

Krishna

• aqua plannerrrr....................
  • Full Mayhemer
its my STEEMA.. the steam boat..
« on: May 08, 2014, 04:34:47 am »

inspired by a photograph.. and she is 2 feet long.. is my steam river boat, but not on real steam.. she is powered with a brushed motor, from the actuator of center locking unit of cars.. also equipped with lights and smoke unit.. i am working on some simple electronics circuits based on IC 555 to generate steam engine sound as boom+ dish+ twing.. so all these three generators will be actuated with micro switches and the switches will be ativated by the servo one driving the smoke generator.. the smoke generator is based on incense stics, along with a bellows from kids bicycle.. i made her as part of my model rail road city.. and have to add bow thruster for easy turn.. and have a lots to detail.. and some figures.. that she must sail so slowly through my water canals around model city.. here is heavy rain.. and so happy.. that my lake and pools are going to be filled... hooray...
in sheer ecstasy of being a powerful,mushy,masculine trans woman of substance...

Krishna

• aqua plannerrrr....................
  • Full Mayhemer
Re: its my STEEMA.. the steam boat..
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 04:39:48 am »

in sheer ecstasy of being a powerful,mushy,masculine trans woman of substance...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.