Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: its my CHUBB RINA.. simplest rc submarine..  (Read 2559 times)

Krishna

• aqua plannerrrr....................
  • Full Mayhemer
its my CHUBB RINA.. simplest rc submarine..
« on: May 18, 2014, 05:40:36 pm »

Friends.. is my simplest rc submarine.. and i named her as CHUBB RINA, because she is only 9.5 inches long.. with some pieces of foam board, and a simple plastic medicine bottle..  just made for the kids of science park..
in sheer ecstasy of being a powerful,mushy,masculine trans woman of substance...

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
Re: its my CHUBB RINA.. simplest rc submarine..
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 05:49:32 pm »

in sheer ecstasy of being a powerful,mushy,masculine trans woman of substance...

Big Ada

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 06:36:03 pm »

Can you show us how it works please Krishna.
Many Thanks.

Len.

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 07:26:38 pm »

ooyyo.. Ada sir its so simple.. i have already shared you all some of my experiments on brush less motors.. and its sure it works under water.. only two things that we have to consider are: each and every connections of motors must be sealed, here i used heat shrink tubes to three of the wires, along with two part epoxy glue.. on both sides of shielding..

secondly, we must clean the motor, after the run, before storage, with air blow and oiling.. for this i removes any E clips on the motor, so that i can simply pull out the out runner for cleaning.. or can also clean without removing the cup with compressed air.. and spray oils..

here i added a simple brushless motor, taken from a scrapped CD ROM, and reworked with high SWG wire.. this works at 7.4 volts.. nicely..

here adding two my previous videos of brush less motor experiment..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6kKt3ZH7A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S0xpp7DvPE

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 07:33:06 pm »

the servo.. just opened a micro servo, and filled with my lip gloss balm.. and closed, and sealed all gaps with fast epoxy glue.. then adding high viscus fluid, over the servo arm pivot of servo along with a rubber bush taken from a standard servo, at base and screwed the servo arm..  so totally sealed.. the wires from motor and servo is taken to the medicine bottle, through two holes, and sealed with epoxy glue.. all battery, receiver , ESC are closed in the medicine bottle and used a piece of bicycle tube as a sealing to the cap..  radio is my favorite Fly sky 2.4 GHz.. as made for kids just finished this very crudely.. but lots of fun.. waiting to add a set of hydroplanes so can take her to depth..

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 07:39:30 pm »

at first balancing was not good so, i glued some led weights all around appropriate places around the craft.. and used some inside along with electronics inside the bottle.. so it was easy to adjust submergence..

thegrimreaper

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 08:34:28 am »

You need to change your radio if you are planning on her diving 2.4 wont work under water you will need 40 megs or 27 megs for that

Regards Mark.
Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 10:07:41 am »

thank you.. i just wrapped  a 12 wire flat cable over the antenna module of TX, and the other end of 2 meter cable put on water as submerged.. then planning to go with MHz, bigger ones..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 22 queries.