Technical, Techniques, Hints, and Tips > Laser & Water-Jet Cutting

Laser cutters and similar

<< < (2/3) > >>

CyberBOB:
It looks pretty slick!

The table I used to use was much bigger - 5' x 10', and used a much bigger bit for cutting, which in turn imparted a much larger torque to the piece being cut out.  The shift seems extremely minor on this table, it might not even be an issue.  If it is, sticking your work down with adhesive or tape to some MDF works great.  Wish I had access to one of these!

canalpilot:
 %%  So do I, but heres hoping!!!! {-)

derekwarner:
Guys....as depicted in the video......one or two compression bars are tightened down onto the work piece being processed ...it also appears there is a range of Stepcraft machines from the 300 to the 600 series

Please keep us posted...especially on the user friendliness of the software %).......[Corel Draw is mentioned in one blurb] ............Derek

essex2visuvesi:
Im tempted to get one of these

dougal99:
Is it my misunderstanding or do you have to provide the Proxxon router yourself and what is being offered is the bed and XY moving arm. From my reading the basic machine can be used with different heads, including 3D printer all of which are extras? This could work out to be very expensive  :police:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version