Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALIEN ABDUCTION  (Read 3198 times)

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
ALIEN ABDUCTION
« on: June 25, 2014, 01:21:04 pm »

inertia

Re: ALIEN ABDUCTION
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 03:09:00 pm »

Amazing!! I could scarcely believe my own eyes!!!  ;D

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 03:53:03 pm »

I just KNEW you were a BELIEVER, Dave........ {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-)

Brian60

• Full Mayhemer
  • Location: Hull,UK-but currently residing in Los Martinez, Spain.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 07:31:46 pm »

Your'e both wrong.

Its a Romulan cloaking device to evade the speed cameras!!!

grendel

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 08:23:56 pm »

dont be silly, there is a new type of laser speed camera, it was obviously lasered out of existance.
Grendel

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 09:29:57 pm »

Couldn't the authorities just content themselves with taking pictures and issuing tickets?  I mean, some of the speeders might have a legal or legitimate reason for going a bit over the limit.  Getting vapourised seems a bit harsh, especially on the innocent.
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield

inertia

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 11:15:32 pm »

Getting vapourised seems a bit harsh, especially on the innocent.
Certainly not before you've extracted a massive fine from them.  <*<
DM

GAZOU

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 08:05:33 am »

It is the new system against the recidivists

1 time: warning

Twice: banking seizure

3 times: pulverizing

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 07:20:43 pm »

TOLD YA ALL...........they're comin to get us................be afraid, be very afraid. {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-)

https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/video/playlist/ufo-sightings/ufo-over-desert-night-143612614.html

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 07:39:37 pm »

You need to fix your keyboard Neil, the smiley keys seem to be sticking....

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 09:10:25 pm »

now colin, you must be psychic..........I had a new keyboard only a few weeks ago as the old one was so old and worn that the letters on the keys were worn off and I was having to stick BECC lettering on the buttons.........but like the old Fly away Peter rhyme that me old grandpappy used to tell me......they then kept stickin to me finger ends, lol..................so I got a new one................but funnily enough this one keeps missing letters out, and gets stuck when I press smileys.............can't complain though it was given to me, lol {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-)....whooopzzzz there we go again,

sparkey

• Full Mayhemer
  • I think I am as mad as I think I am then I am mad
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 09:25:57 pm »

:-)) Neil you sure its not the little green men been at the keyboard, you know they are everywhere even park their flying saucers on double yellow lines,you have been warned they like smilies  :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) oups they are at it again!
My boats are all wood like my head fluctuat nec mergitur

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2014, 10:36:04 pm »

we all joke about this, and I take the micky out of myself as much as anyone else.............even my wife used to say that I was off another planet and belonged with those that I saw periodically.....usually via strange and atmospheric and super sonic bright lights in the sky..................

Until one evening in November 2007......it was actually a warm night and we had the back patio doors wide open so no reflection in the glass............when a white light , no noise at all passed over our house, low in the sky and at such a speed that that speed was incomprehensible.............and before anyone says it could have been a meteor/ite or "shooting star" as they are commonly called...............meteorites fall from the sky...........this light was on a slightly upward trajectory to clear the Bowland fells within seconds flying at that speed...............

My wife commented first..................."Did you see that?"

"yes" I said.

"I take it all back" she said............." I think you better phone someone"

I Immediately rang the Air Control Tower at Blackpool Airport, the direction from where it came, and spoke to the operations manager in the control tower.

I asked him if he'd picked up a fast low flying aircraft on radar feigning that I wanted to report the pilot for flying so low over a built up area ( didn't want to tell him I had seen a UFO) to which he said straight away...........we haven't had radar for the past 15 minutes, all our systems are down mysteriously and we are operating all incoming flights via Liverpool ATC.....and so I told him what had happened.

he went quiet for a moment and then asked me to report it to the CAA via their hot line telephone no.

I heard nothing until I received the letter from the MOD  sometime later.

If you read it, it says that no one else reported the incident.

Contrary to their "cover up" the local ITV news covered the sighting the next weekday evening saying that a number of people had rung into the Granada TV station reporting similar sightings on the Fylde coast on the same evening that I had reported it, and they had contacted both Blackpool airport and the MOD for quotes.........Blackpool airport had stated that they had seen nothing on Radar and the MOD stated that BAC (BA these days) at Wharton were working on a supersonic stealth type aircraft that was still under testing but was a top secret project.

If it were such a thing........the wouldn't have b***** well admitted that...........

So,  all jokes aside............I personally do believe, that we are not alone, and there are powers that be that want us to believe that we are.......

make up your own minds...........but I am convinced of what I have seen in the past.............and subterfuge just strengthens my mind into believing it more so, the more people in power try to whitewash over it.

mind you......it says everything when the MOD can't even get my sodding name correct, lol <*<

grendel

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2014, 06:47:40 am »

Actually meteorites can go on an upward trajectory - consider a meteorite that hits the atmosphere and just misses the earth, at some point just after its closest approach it will rise up through the atmosphere before exiting again, while these may be extremely rare it is possible.
I'm not detracting from your experience - just commenting on the one statement, as even us astronomers occasionally see something we cannot explain (and we are staring up and out more than most folks).
Grendel

NFMike

• Full Mayhemer
    • Plague Marine Services
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2014, 09:53:25 am »

Grendel, when something is seen for which there is no obvious explanation there are two classes of people.
Those who say "Hmm, I wonder what caused that?" and those who say "Look, UFOs/God/ETIs do exist."
The chances of either class ever persuading the other that they are mistaken are essentially zero.  :-)

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 09:59:03 am »

Actually meteorites can go on an upward trajectory - consider a meteorite that hits the atmosphere and just misses the earth, at some point just after its closest approach it will rise up through the atmosphere before exiting again, while these may be extremely rare it is possible.
I'm not detracting from your experience - just commenting on the one statement, as even us astronomers occasionally see something we cannot explain (and we are staring up and out more than most folks).
Grendel
not at 200 feet above the ground they don't Grendel????

sparkey

• Full Mayhemer
  • I think I am as mad as I think I am then I am mad
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 10:19:16 am »

:(( In the 1970s I worked in the city of London as a maintenance electrician at a large Insurance co. the building was very large and was built over  roman remains of a temple,this was sighted in the basement and the building built over it,all the service pipes and cables ran through it and the whole area was flood lit for people who came and studied it,so we were down there a lot to maintain plant and the like,one day the pipe fitter and myself came up with a joke we told the others in the maintenance crew that we had been down there and saw roman solders in full kit march through the remains,no one would go down there on their own after that except us,the power of the mind,got me in a bit of trouble though,well worth it just to see their faces,they did some filming down there not sure but I think it was Dr Who,Ray. {:-{ 
My boats are all wood like my head fluctuat nec mergitur

inertia

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 11:42:16 am »

Following a nasty divorce my ex-wife (who was from Texas) took my 2 year-old daughter out of the UK without permission in 1983.
I've not heard anything of her since.
Abduction by aliens? It happens.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 22 queries.