The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > OMRA - Offshore Model Racing Association

"PATRIOT " by John Smith

(1/2) > >>

Den W:
The "PATRIOT" offshore model power boat by John Smith is no Longer available from  any source other than that of Riptide Models or John Smith PERSONALLY .the moulds were collected from Prestwich Models supplier  "James Taylor"of Taylormadeboats  and returned to John smith on 26/08/2014... any boats sold after this date are of a questionable nature ,as we were assured there were no other boats available nor moulds replicated to produce this boat .. The boat  is also known as a "Saturn" which was the production name of Prestwich Models..Please be aware that all boats produced with John Smiths authority have a production number laminated into the hull, if you have one without this number we would like to know its origin..MANY THANKS for your co-operation in this matter.....DenW on behalf of John Smith of Riptide Models

dizzywun:
Hi, Are Riptide still producing hulls?. I have tried posting on the Facebook page and also Emailed John Smith directly, no reply from either so far. I could do with a new Patriot for next season.

Cheers

Den W:
pLEASE LOOK UNDER riptide  model boats   FACEBOOK   ...SHOULD GET YOU TO jOHN

dizzywun:
Tried that Den, didn't work, Thanks anyway.

Den W:
Hi,I saw John yesterday and told him about your question ,,if you message me your details and phone number I will pass it on to him for you ,cheers for now...DenW

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version