Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 Members  (Read 2620 times)

David Shaw

• Full Mayhemer
100 Members
« on: October 09, 2014, 08:16:44 pm »

Hi all,
Excellent news BMPRS has only been going since April 2010 (only 4 Years) and now we have got 100 members.
A big thanks must go to the hard work put in at the start to Danny Bell, Mark Wild, Andy Rennie and of course to Scoop. The only pity is that Scoop is not with us to see this, with all the hard work and effort he put in for all of us.

Cheers
David
David Shaw

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: 100 Members
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 12:08:52 pm »

Well done David! 

Keep those boaters racing!
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

tmbc

• Full Mayhemer
    • www.tmbc.org.uk
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 12:51:56 pm »

well yep the news is out !  weve hit 100 members !  :-)) :-))

a big thank you  to all who have supported us over the 4 short years because at the end of the day without you the members none of this would have been possible

i think i can safely say BMPRS has turned a milestone in its model boating history im over joyed that weve done this but on the other hand a little sad,  that the co-founder stewart rae isn't here to celebrate with us but weve made it m8 !  :-)) :-)) :-))   lets not for get danny bell and andy rennie too who were always there with myself and scoop

so onwards and upwards i think the saying goes !

a special thanks to to all the present committee too most will know that this time last year the society was without and chairman and secretary and most of the present committee were supportive in this period to keep the society running so a year on its also the present committee who we owe thanks too as well   ian madelyn garry craig and luke

mark

BMPRS  Health and Safety Co-Ordinator

craig dickson

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 09:25:02 pm »

Hi folks

I echo all what was said above.  :-))
And that especially includes worthy mention of our co-founder, Scoop as we knew him :-))

Mark, you mate expressed thanks to all of us current committee members. That is much appreciated.

For my part Mark, You have been the true Gem this current and previous season. You deserve a medal for your hard work managing most of the events this year and doing a faultless job in the process! A true Hero springs to mind!

I personally want to see you racing again next season :-)

Cheers
Craig

Forget all insults, always remember compliments.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.