Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1220 times)

astroscouse

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Hello
« on: October 22, 2014, 09:55:52 am »

Hello all members.

I have just joined and am following advice to post a bit about myself.

I am a Scouser, 65 and live in Himbleton. Never heard of it ?, good, that's why we live here !  It is a tiny village near Worcester area. I have been modelling since a boy with boats both electric and diesel then aircraft turning to radio control since 1984. I have sixteen aircraft including a four engine Dash 7 and ducted fans. My long standing love of boats recently prompted me to buy a Seawind RTR and she sails beautifully. I also have a "Kwik kat" from 1978, a ply construction free running catamaran which I am now converting to radio. I have never seen another one anywhere.. I have started sailing with Droitwich boat club at County Hall and Top Barn and hope to become a member soon. Despite all my lovely aircraft I still actually prefer boats as they take me back to my happy childhood days. I have a Keil Kraft Otter tug boat I built 40 years ago and have just converted her to radio which. at eleven inches long, was no easy job but she sails well and is, I believe, unique.
Anyway, if any locals want to talk I'd be pleased to hear from them on ------------ or email.
I have just bought a Seaport tug, can someone please tell me how I get the prop. shaft out to lubricate it ?

Kind Regards

Dick Birtles

Phone No. removed. Best not put that kind of information on the open internet!  Admin  :-)

mook

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 05:10:22 pm »

Hello welcome to the group :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.