Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ELDE-MODELLBAU  (Read 4286 times)

rats

• Full Mayhemer
ELDE-MODELLBAU
« on: April 09, 2006, 01:40:16 pm »

does anybody know anything about these kits - there doesnt seem to be an importer in uk. The pics of them on mayhems tug kits page look pretty impressive !? checked their website but all german ?
? ? Great New Forum !
? ? ? ? rats

barriew

• Full Mayhemer
Re: ELDE-MODELLBAU
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 05:58:47 pm »

You can get Google to translate the web site. Its quite good at German to English. Click Language Tools on the Google homepage, then post the URL into the box and select your languages.

Barrie

rats

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 10:59:31 am »

Thanks Barrie I'll try that
    rats

White Ensign

• Full Mayhemer
  • Limits must be limited!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 01:28:13 pm »

Rats- I know Elde Modellbau well. Their kits are really recomendable, the fittings very well detailed and brass-casted. Though, quality has it?s price and they are not cheap. If you need to have more informations, please contact me and I will try to find further details for you.

Happy modeling,
J?rg
When God created planet earth, he made it with 75% of water. Bet he had the modelboaters on his mind!

rats

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 05:20:12 pm »

Thanks Jorg - sent you email
     rats

scheich

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 01:14:01 am »

Hi. I build the tug Molay idris a couple of years ago. very nice kit not cheap but well worth it. ordering another one by the end of the month for a friend of mine, he likes the ST. Charles. I am keen and saving up for my winter project the Ile de Luminaere it is a big one. If you need help than E-mail me at bosunslocker666@btinternet.com will try to get discount if i can. I know Elde very well meet up with them in dortmund every year.Wanted to import the kits in to england but as I mentioned before the are not cheap that why did not bother to order some to drag around the shows rather have the money in the bank and earn interesst. But a number of modellers ordered them through me. I dont take a cut, you pay to them and not through me as a middleman. Regards wolfie. You find a link on my homepage to Elde. Visit me at www.scaleboats.co.uk

Sonparc

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 11:10:38 am »

Hello Scheich

I like the look of the 'Loire',are these complete kits and do they have instructions in English please?

scheich

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 07:33:14 pm »

Hi, the kits are complete with grp hull all timbers,propshaft,rudder,tiller and a very large and good fitting set. There is a fullsize plan but no instructions in english only some sketches regarding the superstructure but it is a easy build even for the less experience modeller. A friend of mine just ordered 2 through me the Loire and Saint Charles. Got him 10% discount. Regards Wolfie.

Sonparc

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 10:35:48 am »

Thanks for your reply Wolfie.What price is the Loire in ? or euros please ?

Regards

Tester

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 11:37:25 am »

Hi

From their website pricelist the Loire is 315,00 ? or about 216 GBP.

The website is at  http://www.elde-modellbau.de/

Richard

scheich

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 02:21:46 pm »

Hi. Good job i speak german, the price is completeley wrong, Retail including post from germany is in Euros 1643,95 less 10% if i get in touch with Elde. ( I dont make a penny out of it) I think the last person who send a reply forgot to add the fitting set. There is also a extra cost because it is not included in the kit, it is the propshaft and the propeller, the shaft is a work of art with adjusters and ballbearings but some modellers like to fit a standart cheap run of the mill shaft to save money. It will add about 100 something euro to the totalcost. Regards Wolfie.

Sonparc

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 03:06:24 pm »

Thanks Wolfie for the information,at this price I think I will try to go to the Dortmond exhibition next April and have a look.

Regards  Son Parc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.