Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F14 7ch board  (Read 1647 times)

cos918

• Full Mayhemer
F14 7ch board
« on: April 25, 2015, 10:11:02 pm »

Hi All
need some advice. I have 2 F14 40 mhz sets. The first one i upgraded had the 8ch board . I added 4 on/off/on switches to switch electronic switches in the model , all worked fine . When I did the same conversion with my other F14 set but only fitted 3 switches as it as a 7CH board the electronic switches in the model do not work. I have checked the switches on one of the proportional channels and it works fine . The electronic switch was also tested on my other F14 on one of the on/off/on channels and works fine . The only thing left is that is different is the 7ch PCB .On the 7ch PCB can you use a on/off/on switch ?
john

cos918

• Full Mayhemer
Re: F14 7ch board
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 08:40:14 am »

I have been experimenting with the switches on the transmitter. I have tried different resistors  to the switch in the transmitter . I can 1 of the 2 channels on the switch in the model to work but not both. Does any one know what the resistance values to get a channel to go through its full throw and return to neutral. I have had a look on Robbe website but it looks like all the technical pages are gone .

john

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 11:01:52 am »

You could try measuring the resistance across the  'pots' on the toggle arms. (is that the name ?)    %)  as these are full resistance up and down.

cheers

ken
Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular

cos918

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 02:59:36 pm »

Done that Ken but thanks .
Thats were I managed to get one to channel on the switch to work but not the other. Was hoping some one on here would be knowledgeable on the working of the F14.

john
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 22 queries.