Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flower Corvette conversion RC  (Read 2509 times)

Cobber

• Shipmate
Flower Corvette conversion RC
« on: January 04, 2016, 01:37:59 pm »

hi guys,
I suppose there are many topics about flower class corvette 1/72 revell  RC Conversion
I would like  good summeries about :

1 Motor to be used: 400 ??
2 a prop shaft: for instance: Propshaft dd6 that  means 2mm diameter shaft, 3mm tube  M4 Thread ,Hard brass tubes. Stainless steel shafts. Fitted with nylon thrust washers and oiler tubes.
3.propeller: for instance Raboesch Brass D Type 3 Bladed Power Propeller RH 35mm Diameter M4 Thread
4.ESC
and what is needed to have a good conversion
thanks in advance for you help
regards

I have rx at 7.2 v and i would like to use nimh or nicd batteries

TheOldMan

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Flower Corvette conversion RC
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 03:53:57 pm »

Hi Cobber :-)) . Sorry for not replying sooner.  I am doing the corvette,  what I have used is all from S.H.G who do a kit for this model. I got a 385 brushed motor, 6inc m4 prop shaft,  40/25 x M4 brass prop, I am using a 7.2 NiMh battery ,and a viper marine15a esc.  I have tried it out and she goes very well with a good scale speed. Hope this helps. You can see my layout in the thread Compass Rose.
Chris

Dan.Lord

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Flower Corvette conversion RC
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 10:48:58 am »

As Chris say's go to SHG, they will put you right, for the battery I'm using a 6v lead acid type, doubles up as ballast   :}  As for building advice, check out the various build logs, they hold a wealth of information  :-))  All the best with your build, post some pictures as you go  Cheers Dan. O0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 22 queries.