Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: its my ELCO PT BOAT 2...  (Read 4401 times)

Krishna

• aqua plannerrrr....................
  • Full Mayhemer
its my ELCO PT BOAT 2...
« on: June 24, 2015, 07:50:04 am »

its my new work on Elco.. just some expended polystyrene and foam board.. in 2.5 feet as usual.. and added two shallow tunnels each side of hull.. at bottom.. this gave me ample of stability.. powered by a brush less motor, at 1200 RPM, she is powerful as usual.. this time i finished her in green cammo..
in sheer ecstasy of being a powerful,mushy,masculine trans woman of substance...

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
Re: its my ELCO PT BOAT 2...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 07:51:40 am »

on..
in sheer ecstasy of being a powerful,mushy,masculine trans woman of substance...

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 07:53:43 am »

on..

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 07:56:24 am »

she weighing only 1400 grams with 11.1/1800 mah battery..

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 07:57:07 am »

imsinking

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 09:28:12 am »

:-))  Sails & turns really well , and all this on a home made propeller  O0  your lake is always calm (until YOU stir it up ! ) our lake looks like a major storm being near the coast , and the models have to be heavily built to survive the pounding , I don't think foam board models would last long here , a pity .
Bill

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 09:53:25 am »

thank you Im.. my lake never be calm always.. its just opposite to sea.. lots of waves and wind.. but i choose the time of tides.. and to turn a foam board hull in to rock, in need you can mix french chalk powder with acrylic wall emulsion paints, is water based, in a diluted manner with 50 % water.. then pour inside spread all around.. leave to dry.. when dried, it will turns in to a rock like thing.. and here i am not using soft foam, but it is stiff.. but not too much.. but when formed, it becomes a stiffer and stronger structure.. and lasts for a life time.. today, i am able to buy PU paint materials are so great, scratch proof, gives a great rate of finishing.. but all in reasonable cost, as shop owner is happy to give me in loose quantity.. as 50 ml.. 100ml.. so happy..

NobbySideways

• Full Mayhemer
  • Fairey Huntsman 31 Build in progress
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 10:58:04 am »

I love how your stuff is built using what is available, you've built up some skills. The only thing which deviates from my preferences is the colours are a little too bright for camoflage, but its certainly striking.

imsinking

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 03:05:06 pm »

I love how your stuff is built using what is available, you've built up some skills. The only thing which deviates from my preferences is the colours are a little too bright for camoflage, but its certainly striking.
Bright they may be , but if the durability is there, water based colours look to be the way to go for the future .
Possibly there's not the choice of colour shades over there, and you have to use what's available  ( I think the paint jobs on their ROAD TRUCKs are brilliant  :-))  )
Bill

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 05:24:36 pm »

Nobby.. yes the shades are so intense.. because, all theses colors are not readily available.. in my market, the PU based paints are just launched, and so expensive.. these paints are intended for automotive, like highly finished cars.. the shades are achieved by mixing yellow, green, grey and black.. so, after spraying it changes a bit.. and become so shiny after the spraying of PU clear coat.. is so reliable and scratch proof.. lives for a life time.. this helps me great, as most of the time, my lake is frequented by salt water from sea.. and loves to apply PU based paints.. it simply transforms crafts in to a high gloss shell.. but not good for weathered crafts.. as we cannot apply it by brush.. and another reason of limitation here is the availability of shades.. and metallic shades are extremely expensive.. i just used PU here is for high reliability.. as my plan to add this craft to my daily rc list.. thank you..

thank you Im..

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2015, 05:36:33 pm »

this was my previous one with normal paint work.. in mid night blue..

NobbySideways

• Full Mayhemer
  • Fairey Huntsman 31 Build in progress
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 06:33:44 pm »

That looks stunning.

ballastanksian

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem inspires me!
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 10:06:40 pm »

Brilliant and very industrious Krishna. Your efforts are like London buses, we do not see you for a month or two and then you pop up with two boats in a week!

Your Elco is very quiet and smooth running, kudos to you.
Pond weed is your enemy

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 06:56:30 am »

thank you Nobby..

Ballastan.. not hiding anywhere.. but i will be working on models for our Naval institutions, Engineering Colleges,and Vocational Secondary Schools, from August to Jan.. i am so thankful to my Goddess, for my life as a modeler.. so, i will be in my creative works after those months, mostly.. and here is raining, means time for new boats and ships.. have a lots to do, including paddle wheelers, and river boats.. thank you..

wishing all of my friends a great weekend with safe, enjoyable modeling..

ballastanksian

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 07:49:28 pm »

I know the feeling Krishna, I am also thankful that I can squeeze a living out of model making as it is wondeful seeing something start as a pile of plastic card and strip- ending up as a fully formed master for moulding.

I am sure a few images of your work would be appreciated on here Krishna.
Pond weed is your enemy

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2015, 07:38:46 am »

thank you Ballast.. and so happy to hear that you also living with modeling.. thats great.. have great modeling weekend..

ballastanksian

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 10:31:54 am »

I will be working on an English Civil war Galloper gun:O)
Pond weed is your enemy

Krishna

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2015, 04:22:19 am »

thats great.. have a great build..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.