Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down

Author Topic: HMS Brocklesby semi scratch build  (Read 223264 times)

radiojoe

• Full Mayhemer
Re: HMS Brocklesby semi scratch build
« Reply #700 on: October 13, 2017, 03:11:52 pm »

That's an impressive list of projects Colin, are they just for this winter  {-) {-) , I build HMS Bramble the build log is on Deans Marine Forum it's actually a sticky on the home page.  ;)
we were in Blackpool last month we used to take a caravan there most years but now stay in a Hotel at least I don't have to cook breakfast anymore.  O0
If you are like me it's all about the build and then the model just sits on a shelf with just an occasional sail/run, that's way storage is such a problem if I had not sold any of them I think I'd need another room by now.  {:-{

enjoy your projects

Joe 

Starspider

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: HMS Brocklesby semi scratch build
« Reply #701 on: October 13, 2017, 10:47:44 pm »

Yep this winter and the next 10+ lol and that's ignoring the rest of the wish list  {-)  still hopefully get the revamp of the inside of the shed finished this weekend and then make a start, just have to decide where to start. Yes it's the building I enjoy if it goes the same way as the planes etc.
Shall go over to deans site and have a look at your build of Bramble I can probably use it as an instruction manual going by Brock.
I shall look forward to the build no matter what you decide mate, with hind sight perhaps smaller is better lol.
Enjoy your weekend colin
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.