Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Power mad  (Read 1374 times)

Just Add Water

Power mad
« on: July 09, 2015, 05:33:07 pm »

I know this may sound silly but I get very frustrated when people talk about power, I have a model boat that has 7HP etc.
My Car has More power than yours, my bike is faster than yours, this aircraft is powerful it can break the speed of sound in mins.

Well until somebody comes up with something more powerful than this I am not impressed.

By the way I have spoken to the Pilot of ST 132 Atlantis, Tony Antonelli about this and he estimates that the next rocket to Mars will be about 6,000 Tons on the launch pad.

Also Garrett Reisman the flight engineer on that flight thinks this is just the start.
Here is a pic of us both we are good friends.
I know the Space Shuttle was not part of the Apollo Program but this is power in my book.

https://youtu.be/wvWHnK2FiCk

Mad Scientist

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Power mad
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 08:28:50 pm »

Great video!
Of course, I just had to have the volume turned up LOUD - now my ears will be ringing for a while.

BTW, I got to see a Space Shuttle launch in early 1984. I was aboard a Canadian warship bound for Fort Lauderdale, and we paused for an hour off cape Canaveral while the shuttle completed its countdown and launched. A bit of good luck!

Tom

Just Add Water

Re: Power mad
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 09:36:48 pm »

Great video!
Of course, I just had to have the volume turned up LOUD - now my ears will be ringing for a while.

BTW, I got to see a Space Shuttle launch in early 1984. I was aboard a Canadian warship bound for Fort Lauderdale, and we paused for an hour off cape Canaveral while the shuttle completed its countdown and launched. A bit of good luck!

Tom

Well sarcasm is ----

https://youtu.be/wvWHnK2FiCk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.