Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: flower class Corvette genista K200  (Read 3556 times)

Pirate

• Full Mayhemer
flower class Corvette genista K200
« on: May 01, 2006, 08:51:11 am »

Hi all you knowledgable boaters this is a plea for the 'Pirates' son who copped out of writing and asked me his Dad to ask you all. Here goes; he has aquired via my wallet a Revell kit Flower class corvette and has done a little research to build something differant from the norm. He's come up with Genista K 200 which was made into a OWS weather recorder. From this point the trail goes cold......HELP....does anyone know what it looked like, changes, pics or drawings. It would make a fine model and go along way in his school work project as he is home educated. Please help the Pirates cabin boy. Thankyou in expectation.
Regards
Pirate

ron h

Re: flower class Corvette genista K200
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 10:30:04 am »

Hi, Here,s what HMS Bryony looked like after she was converted to a weather ship . POLARFRONT 11  This is in colour , the photo in my book is b/w due to cost of printing the book. ron h

justboatonic

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 08:56:32 pm »

Hi. If you go here http://p214.ezboard.com/ftheflowerclasscorvetteforumsfrm15.showMessage?topicID=255.topic this thread is about HMS Genista but not as a weather ship.

Perhaps if you joined the thread someone may have pics of her in the scheme you need?

Edit. This thread http://p214.ezboard.com/ftheflowerclasscorvetteforumsfrm15.showMessage?topicID=240.topic shows HMS Marguerite in weather observer guise. HTH

Pirate

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 09:07:14 am »

Thankyou for your answers.
From the Cabin Boy ( son of the Pirate)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 22 queries.