The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > BMPRS - British Model Powerboat Racing Society

Leicester venue 20th September

(1/3) > >>

Todd:
Is there any possibility that me and my dad could run our boats during the lunch break? Would there be any rules? We just need to test the boats as unfortunately we have no where to run them without entering a race, as the boats are new and need testing/setting up correctly we don't see the point in entering a race as it will be a waste of time and most likely get in the way of others, we both are members of the bmprs, we just need a lake to finally get them wet and we won't mind paying the race day fee to get them in the water, at the moment they are very expensive but good looking ornaments.
Thanks

Netleyned:
Come on you boys from Brigg O0
These guys need your help.

Ned

robw:
great idea todd, plenty of members to help 2 novices with petrol engines, what a better way to introduce yourselves than to run 2 boats and get them set up, im sure the bmprs will help, if not that particular race day( might be too busy) another time maybe

black magic racing:
since you are members and will be there on the day.i dont think that therewill be a problem..BUT..its not down for me to say..but im sure if you ask nicely  ok2 ok2  they are a good lot and do help,,,
all the best
kurt
BMRacing

Todd:
Cheers, no definate answers yet, not long until the day will be down to watch either way

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version