Model Boat Mayhem - Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Engel Gato SS212  (Read 36777 times)

Akira

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Engel Gato SS212
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2019, 01:47:38 PM »

A possible solution for bellows is to look at automotive bellows. They are used on brake ststems, throttles, ect. They are much more durable. Just a thought.

sub john

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Engel Gato SS212
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2019, 09:29:27 PM »

HI Akira                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Yes i know what you mean about using automotive bellows, i used them as you said in the big 12ft Gato sub and they do work quite well. I am supprized nobody has made any bellows from silicone rubber, but allot of the smaller bellowsare not as good as they was a few years ago. I have not took the small Gato out for a few months now, i don't think i have took the big Gato out for 5 years now or so seems a bit of a shame as it just sits in the garage gathering dust, i ran it up a few months ago and it all works fine resin why i ran i up was i changed the coolant for the compressor                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Thanks for reply all the best Sub John
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up