Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Southport MBC  (Read 1922 times)

Fastfaz

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Southport MBC
« on: July 06, 2016, 05:36:06 pm »

Greetings everyone,
        A quick reminder to you all we are having an open day this sunday the 10th bacon butties tea & coffee will be available from approx 10am all at very reasonable prices. Feel free to come along but if you wish to put up a gazebo or small shelter and display boats would you please let me know beforehand so that I can inform Les our secretary we can then have an idea of numbers attending.
      The pond area is open to the public and invited clubs come along have a sail and meet the guys n gals.
               Cheers,
                    Peter.H.Farrell.
                      Vice Chairman SMBC.

Fastfaz

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Southport MBC
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 07:53:32 pm »

Hello everyone,
        A big thank you to all our visitors who turned up today even though the weather was not good until around 11.45 ish, we had a very good turn out today especially when you take into account the amount of "date clashes" with other clubs. A big,big thank you to the girls in the clubhouse who kept us all well fed and watered (you know where I'm coming from Les) and thanks for all the unpaid heroes who make these open days possible!
    I had to leave at 12 noon due to personal commitments but I was really pleased that the weather then picked up and the sun came out.
     Club Secretarys can we please sort out open days that do not clash! I would have liked to have gone to Kirklees day but as VC I am obliged to attend our open day.
       Thanks again everyone.
           Kind regards,
                Peter.H.Farrell.
                    Vice Chairman S.M.B.C.

yewgarth

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 08:08:14 pm »

I had no idea it was on today grrrrrrr!

Dave Cook

• Cookie
  • Full Mayhemer
  • Keep on Rockin
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 06:34:32 pm »

Sorry , i had no idea it was on and why did it clashed with Kirklees. {:-{ {:-{ {:-{ {:-{ {:-{ {:-{

Dave

Stan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 07:38:54 pm »

Hi  Kirklees main open day date for 2017 will be Sunday 9th July.A rule of thumb it is always the second Sunday in July.Navy day for 2017 will be 10th September again always the second Sunday in September.

Stan. :-)) :-)) :-))

Fastfaz

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 08:41:18 am »

Hello everyone,
       I posted all the dates for Southport open days some time ago, however I will post a reminder of our final open day two weeks before the actual day. All the info is on our website including local show dates.Hope this helps.
      Peter.H.Farrell.
          Vice Chairman S.M.B.C

chris1492

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 08:58:50 am »

Greetings all
this is mainly for model yacht sailors. There will be a sail day event on the southport marine lake on the 20th of august tbc there's a sailing course for everyone to take part in to show off there sailing performance also tea and coffee and also a rescue boat incase batteries die or you go out of range.one warning to make sure your boat is water tight as the waves can reach alot higher than the pond lifeboats too will be aloud so any sailors interested please pm me and let me know thankyou
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.