Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 1528 times)

Nativepaul

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Hello everyone.
« on: January 01, 2016, 12:21:05 pm »

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.  I have just joined this forum and thought that I should introduce myself, My name is Paul, I live on the south coast of England near Worthing, and I love racing fast electric model boats, I can be identified at the races by my BRG/yellow fleet and my Greased Weasel Racing apparel.

I enjoy both oval racing and SAWs, and encourage everyone with a fast electric boat to give them a try, the fun of running with others is immensely greater than running alone, and the camaraderie is fantastic. 

I am primarily interested in surface drive boats as the roostertails add to the visual appeal for me, catamarans are my favourite, type I spent years racing them in the hydro classes designing several along the way, but 5 or 6 years ago I went to the dark side and switched to racing outrigger hydros which are not quite so fun to me, but are the proper tool for the job and allow me more success.

I race with Electra at lakes around the south east region, I run SAWs and the nationals with MPBA fast electric section

Amongst my other hobbies I enjoy Photography, you can find my boat photos on my Picassa page here and my videos on the Greased Weasel Racing channel on Youtube.

JAE outrigger family.

Tenshock Mini Eco

Aeromarine Mean Machine.

Aeromarine Sprintcat .40/.80

Greased Weasel racing Oncilla

Greased Weasel Racing Crestrunner

ballastanksian

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem inspires me!
Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 12:24:21 pm »

Welcome to the Forum Paul. I used to live in Bognor, not far from Worthing, but hadn't got into boats until I moved west.

Pond weed is your enemy

Unsinkable 2

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 01:27:24 pm »

Welcome to the forum Native, fast electrics is not my thing (yet) but I still like to hear what others are up to and we all love photos, especially on a first post, well done :-)) .    U2
It'll look better when it's finished!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 21 queries.