Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Preparing for retirement  (Read 1377 times)

denzel

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Preparing for retirement
« on: January 25, 2016, 12:18:19 pm »

I all have slowly and with the help of Ebay been preparing for my retirement, roll on 2019, I have to date about seven Revell kits the big ones to make, Deagostine’s Yamato and Hatchett’s Bismarck, Titanic, HMS Hood, the Red Baron, and as well as The Mallard part work.
     On the slipway at the moment is the Vintage Model Boat Company's Wavemaster 25 and with the help of TailUK post is coming on nice,I could do with some help on the wiring, and is there any member in or near Whitehaven, Cumbria.

Denzel

inertia

Re: Preparing for retirement
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 01:40:25 pm »

I could do with some help on the wiring
What's the problem? Often things can be sorted out without leaving the keyboard.
DM

Plastic - RIP

• Inactive
  • Full Mayhemer
  • Bobbing Along!
Re: Preparing for retirement
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 06:04:27 pm »

Congratulations on your forward planning - I've been doing the same collecting of a workload - 1/250 Titanic, 1/200 Titanic, 1/200 Yamato, 1/200 Avenir, 3x Revell Flowers, 3x Revell Type VIIc, Revell Gato, 2x Revell QM2, 2x Dean's Liberty Ships etc, etc. Gonna get high from the glue fumes!  %%

Was suddenly made redundant last year with a sufficient payout to effectively retire at only 49.  :-))

Spending a lot of time doing the house right now - big extension starts next month.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 21 queries.