Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 12th tamer speedline windows  (Read 416 times)

howard66spary

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
1 12th tamer speedline windows
« on: February 06, 2024, 10:54:20 pm »

Good evening lifeboat modelers                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          About to start on lifeboat windows but on checking parts i have lost one of the small retangular side windows 6 windows in all the part required is one of the main outer frame with rivet detail if any one has a spare frame i would gladly pay for it and postage  if not possible does any fellow modeler know where i could have one laser printed or sone other method to reproduce the part                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   It was going so well  :((                                                                                                                                                   Thanks to all H Spary  Midships

rnli12

• Full Mayhemer
Re: 1 12th tamer speedline windows
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 01:02:12 pm »

Hi,
Is it possible to make a mould of one similar and reproduce it?
Rich
Regards,

Rich

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
Re: 1 12th tamer speedline windows
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 01:25:20 pm »

Macs Mouldings sell 1:12 Tamar window sets. If you ask him nicely he might sell you some individual spares.

https://www.macsmouldings.co.uk/window-frame-sets

Colin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.