Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43   Go Down

Author Topic: Shannon 'RNLB The Morrell' 13-02 [Models by Design] - a 1/12th build  (Read 435396 times)

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
  • Is there anything other than lifeboats and yachts?
Re: Shannon 'RNLB The Morrell' 13-02 [Models by Design] - a 1/12th build
« Reply #400 on: June 29, 2017, 11:26:25 pm »

As stated in my last 'bullet' point yesterday, today saw the 'backstop' and door made for the fire-hose locker. I think the photos are self explanatory for the build process.
  • The penultimate photo does show that the 'dry fit' has allowed the engine room ventilation unit to have moved - I did not spot this, but it will fit correctly when finally glued in place.
C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #401 on: July 01, 2017, 02:46:17 pm »

More styrene work yesterday and a few 'pointers'.
  • I used an enlarged photo from the RNLI Open Weekend in 2014 to get a 'ratio' of distances between the upper steering position floor, step and helicopter strop aperture area and the space beneath that houses the stern life-raft cannister
  • This area is not shown too well on the RNLI plans as some other detail gets in the way, but it confirmed what was seen
  • Remember that there is a slope to the right hand [starboard] edge of the upper steering position and likewise a deck camber off to the right when viewed from the stern, thus giving an image that seems 'off kilter'. However, the step is running parallel to the true horizontal - as at the top of the instrument panel and roof line.
  • Again, these images show a 'dry fit' and all will be aligned and 'tightened up' when the final gluing session takes place
  • Just in case you can read my PostIt note, the figures on the left are from the photo to give a ratio conversion and the figures between the arrows to the right of these are those to be used on my model - remembering that I said my wheelhouse height is 2mm out [lower] due to the way I cut the stern area. I lost 1mm in the step aperture and 1mm in the life-raft cannister aperture - thus spreading/diffusing the error.
  • You can see I used engineers' parallels to make a perfect right angle when gluing the box and deck support lower unit - the Plastic Weld does not stick to them.
  • One final tip to any that might be new to this material - styrene - if you are cutting through thick pieces [1mm, 2mm, 3mm and 3.5mm] just score the line three or four times and then bend it firmly along that line and it will 'snap' cleanly. You can finish up with a light sand if needed, but it does take a lot of energy out of the process. Do watch the end of your fingers when cutting though!! This method works on curves too - try it.
Anyone else got a photo of where they have got to yet on their Shannon [Lee in Aylesbury]?
C.C.

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #402 on: July 02, 2017, 01:48:17 am »

Morning CC

1. I do like bullet points in communications, they make reading individual lines of discussion/review far easier to focus on and comprehend
2. I do not like the format in this word processing system SMF 2.0.14/SMF c 2017  <*< for MBM presents for this process

Yet to understand why this frame has an unequal opening  :(( ....but am sure time will reveal all  O0

Derek
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #403 on: July 02, 2017, 11:59:57 am »

Good morning Derek,
Thanks for interest and comments. Point 2. is lost on me, that is the technical bit. Not sure if you want something more from me or making a point against the way MBM is set-up?
As for the '..........yet to understand why this frame has an unequal opening..........' is that because the wide angle lens displays a parallax issue either to the top or bottom of the photo? Photo P1230012 above does show the aperture and door with true parallel top and bottom edges and likewise vertical edges. The back [left in photo] edge of the frame is sloping due to the small slope on the rear edge of the wheelhouse stern edge where the telecomms. extrenal slides are. Not sure if this is what was being asked or whether it helps?
Great to hear from you though, please let me know.
Cheers.
C.C.

PS - can anyone tell me why there is a bracket after my 'handle' with forward slash 'left' in it? Tried to amend it under 'modify', but it keeps coming back! Now it's moved to the end here![/left]

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #404 on: July 05, 2017, 03:25:43 pm »

Just come in from 5hrs of gardening - my back is now complaining heavily!!
Got a couple of hours or so in the workshop over the last two days and.......
  • put a radius curved edge to the top edge of the step
  • put a few little 'matters' correct [straight edges of styrene added to and sanded back to be more accurate]
  • then cut and profiled the access aperture wall for the helicopter strop locker underneath the upper steering floor and above the stern life-raft cannister housing area. This contains one of my Speedline vac formed Trent class life-raft cannisters, but modified. This 'wall' is 30mm in from the edge of the step or 22mm [21.7mm to be exact] from the line of the stern sloping upright wall, at the point it is fitted. Watch out for the lines on the RNLI plans, I read them wrongly and was out on my first attempt!
  • The wall to the end for the lower cannister is 82.5mm on the model [39" / 990mm on the actual boat being the same stern wheelhouse bulkhead / wall as in the corridor].
  • I have added these figures here as they are not easy to decipher from the plans - however, use at your own discretion, having checked as far as you can - if no access to a Shannon to take your own measurements. Hope it helps somewhat. This small wall also helps to 'square up' the two side walls in this little build.
I then moved on to starting the initial build of the instrument panel layout and the water drainage gutter around the edge. I have to say all the angles and distances measured up to the plans - from the model in front of me - so I was pleased. One little modification required will be mentioned when I get going again tomorrow. The photos are self-explanatory....
  • cut the top out with the angled ends
  • added a 'shelf' underneath and initially screwed this together with three 1.6mm countersunk screws
  • then glued the 'shelf' to the internal surface of the bulkhead / stern wheelhouse wall.
It was at this point my measurements were out - SILLY ME - I had not allowed for the 3mm thickness of styrene when constructed the way I had! So I cut 3mm off the forward facing edge.
  • Notice my use of the centre line throughout - just helps to line up and measure from, when confirming that matters are correct.
  • The depth of this top surface is 20mm, then there will be an angled drop of 5mm, then the gutter bottom surface of 15mm and from this edge to the edge of the roof top 'portable' engine access cover plate another 13mm [it is here that I will have to take the roof edge forward by 2mm to get everything accurate - but more of that tomorrow, as mentioned earlier].
  • I gave some areas a quick dusting of grey primer at this point.
Spoke to Andy Griggs [MbD] yesterday morning [Monday] and he would like to use my module parts from this build of the corridor and upper steering position as a toughened resin 'retro' fitting mini-kit in the future. So I need to finish the instrument area and get it down to him so that he can take the moulds and let me have the originals back ready for the Alfold Show at the end of July! He said he will take orders if folk want to enquire of costs and likely date for release [dependent on me coming up with the goods first, so maybe give him a week or two!].

C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #405 on: July 09, 2017, 12:01:24 pm »

I'm almost at the instrument console build phase - interesting times ahead!
So, as promised in the last Post, when all the measurements were made in this area I needed to lose 2mm off the top roof level, where the screen is going to be fixed in the distant future!
  • I taped a length of aluminium stock flat to the scribed line and using my Dremel and cutting disc removed the stern edge.
  • Then I tidied the under edge to make it flatter [undulates due to the GRP laying up process] - will need to do this later so that it is more uniform along the complete length.
  • The bottom [gutter plate - my terminology here!] piece made and a support bar made and screwed with 3 x 1.6mm countersunk screws, as already done with the top facia plate.
  • Glued this in place using engineers' parallels and stainless set squares to hopefully achieve the right angle [sometimes the styrene sheet wants to bend when cut - especially in this weather].
  • The 'eagle eyed' will notice that one of my centre-lines does not now match up - c'est la vie - I will attempt to adjust when finally all the parts are glued together.
  • I cut and fixed three 'cavity' spacers, which double as supports too.
  • Then I cut and fixed [from 2.5mm styrene] the front angled faces [three main ones] and then the four 'fillets' of styrene at the front corners and stern edges.
I await this to all dry out and then will sand down.
Until next time - C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #406 on: July 09, 2017, 12:10:26 pm »

Final five photos.
I could get into the workshop again later to continue. However,  went to my other non-marine Group yesterday - the Faversham Military Modelling Group - a really talented 'bunch' of men! I might Post a couple of shots of a friend's Knight Templar figure - one I have just bought and shall be completing, juxtapose with the lifeboat builds!!
C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #407 on: July 09, 2017, 05:27:06 pm »

Here are the afore-mentioned photos of my Faversham MMG friend's Knight Templar from the 'Kingdom of Heaven' film. I am hoping to better my painting skills painting the same figure and then use this on my 1/12th lifeboat men figures. As you will see I have a long way to go - but like a challenge!! My figure is the lone 'round the world' yachtsman figure [1/10th scale] off my Robbe Smaaragd yacht. I am repainting his clothing using an airbrush and the face with brushes - this is where I have got to so far. Yes, he has got a broken left thumb and will have an overall spray coat of satin on the clothing and matte on the flesh when finished.
C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #408 on: July 20, 2017, 04:47:52 pm »

During the last eleven days there have been a few forays into the workshop. But like a good few of you will be able to empathise with - three steps forward and two backwards!!
However, some small progress.
  • You will see my continued use of the Mr. Hobby - Mr. Surfacer 500 product to fill small holes and scratches - not all has been smoothed down at this stage
  • Also the use of the engineers' parallels / blocks - invaluable!
  • Again in the first few of the following photos you will see I have given a light dusting of grey primer to show those areas still needing filling - it always looks OK until this coat goes on and then all the imperfections show!
  • You will also notice the 'crack' in the starboard side of the roof [when it blew off the Workmate in the garden]. This has been CNA glued and will be smoothed off and then primer added in the next couple of days.
Then the progress has been:
  • Underside of the wheelhouse roof has been sanded [Proxxon Delta sander] to the same thickness [uneven due to the 'lay-up' process of the glass fibre], thus allowing for the upper steering position 'gutter' between the windscreen and quarter-lights [remember those on you old car?!!] and the top of the instrument console.
  • This let a reading of 7.65mm be consistent along its length and the front edge made of styrene sheet strips. Masking tape was used to hold items in place - remembering that the stern wall of the wheelhouse is still not bolted and glued into position yet. This was done using my Park Tools vernier calipers, which show Metric, Imperial and fractions - wonderful!
  • When this had been done I then needed to carve out a section to take the top of the angled central console - not a pretty sight at this stage [and neither was the end of my left fore finger when the X-acto 'scalpel' chisel blade slipped and went through the thin gap of the console and embedded itself in a quarter of an inch!!
  • You will also note my use of the pencilled arrow on various parts - this is due to the fact that when parts of a similar shape are cut out it needs to go back the same way as it was created, and also in the correct aperture. I have also used bevelled edges to give a stronger glue joint in some places.
And that is where I am at - but a little way further forward on the console, photos taken and maybe downloaded tomorrow or Sunday. I am working to get a bit of soldering done next week [hand rails and aerials], ready for the Alfold Charity Model Show at the Care Ashore Seamens' Home on the 29th and 30th July.
C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #409 on: July 20, 2017, 04:54:39 pm »

Second batch of three sets of photos.
C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #410 on: July 20, 2017, 05:05:12 pm »

Last few.
I did not explain in the main write-up, but it is important that the 'symbiotic' relationship [I use that word a lot!] is most important here, as the top of the corridor wall has to be parallel with the edge of the 'bat-wing' [my non-technical term] on the starboard side of the console. Likewise - as mentioned before - some of the measurements and parts are not shown on the RNLI plans, so need to be got from the actual vessel and hence my drawings. It is this that led to some items being made three times and others very gently altered - so that all parts agreed with each other and their relationship. Remember the angle to the top of the rope locker in the corridor? Well, that slope in the floor of the upper-steering position and the drainage slope from Port to Starboard of the same floor, does have an impact on the parts being made here. Not a lot, but it is there. Notice to the two drainage holes under the central console face - bottom section.
C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #411 on: July 22, 2017, 01:25:57 am »

After looking at the last Post above and going back to my model and the plans I noticed that the corridor wall forming part of the upper steering position was not conforming to the photos I had of the same area. So I went back to my RNLI plans and re-marked up the door onto the wheelhouse rear wall / bulkhead [it was getting worn]. Then, knowing that I had trimmed the bottom of the wheelhouse by 2mm more than it should be - at this rear point - to get it to sit parallel along the length of the deck, I re-measured from the plans to get:
  • the total height from the floor to the top of the instrument console, knowing that the roof is then another 2mm above this [from the plans].
  • I then decided to lose the 3mm I was 'out' overall [from the 165mm it should be] - across the 162mm mine measured - below the door.
  • On the actual boat [again from the plans] the floor should slope another 3mm towards the bow - this being my 3mm difference.
  • I kept all the door measurements exactly as they are on the plans.
  • I then put a small fillet of styrene on the top small ledge of the corridor wall and made a primary sanding - hey presto it all now matched up and looked good against the Port side 'bat wing' of the instrument console!
Note :-
  • that I will clean and make a smooth 'wet and dry' finish once the whole console is completed and then give it a light dusting of grey primer.
  • that the outer rim of the marked-up door is the 'frame' that is around the aperture of the doorway and is on the actual wheelhouse [see my photos of the actual lifeboat in build at the RNLI Poole Open Weekend]. The next rim is the actual sealing edge of the door itself, with the inner rim being the raised section of the door that has the windows on it.
Tomorrow [later today] I hope to proceed with the right hand side of the console and the searchlight storage locker.
C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #412 on: July 27, 2017, 12:18:08 pm »

It's been an awkward little 'so and so' this week - the build - with many small pieces discarded! With no real overall plan from the RNLI on the console I have had to rely heavily on my photos [without which I would have been truly 'up the creek'] and measurements from some twelve visits or so. I would say that I am 90% accurate and when I get back from the Alfold Show at Care Ashore this weekend I will see whether to correct or proceed with some railing work and the electrics. Three days off will allow me to make the judgement in a better mood.
So you will see that I have:
  • used the razor saw, X-Acto chisel blade tool, Humbrol body filler and various grades of 'wet and dry' paper to get a reasonable finish at this point.
  • progressed through the 'ugly' period when filler is crudely show, but do let is dry for a couple of hours when these types of facets are to be contoured into each other. I proceeded to gently 'chisel' the rough bits off the top first, with the chisel blade up side down [like a carpenter - this way the blade does not dive and dig itself into the filled area!]. Sub mariners find this an easy process.
  • continued to draw the lines onto the wall and console to give as near as possible a symmetrical set up in those areas where it occurs.
  • tried two methods to form the searchlight locker [in 1mm white styrene] - one by using a small heat gun, gently warming and trying to bend around a bright steel rod - failed! Then by placing the sheet in boiling water and making it pliable - it split up the bend line when pressed around an engineers' parallel edge. So I ended up making it out of grey styrene sheet and put a square section up the inside starboard edge which was to be contoured - just in case the radius 'broke through' the edge.
  • used various sized wood blocks to wrap the 'wet and dry' around - one edge I put a contour on so that the action is not too invasive; I mark this corner on the ends with an arrow, just to enable a quick recognition when the paper is overlapping a little.
  • bevelled most of the inside edge surfaces so that they 'marry up' with the opposite surfaces when gluing.
Once again, I hope the more experienced modellers reading this will not mind some basic hints and tips, but as I have mentioned before, there are those following this that are new to 'this game', and boy have the rest of us had some help and hints along the way during the past 64 years of modelling[I started at about 6 years]! Remember the packs of Keil Kraft balsa and the tube of glue left in the stocking by 'Santa'! That was before my first Airfix Auster Otter float plane in yellow plastic at around two shillings [10p in today's money].
C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #413 on: July 27, 2017, 12:29:42 pm »

I omitted to state above that a few times I mis-read the plan's measurements, hence the piece cut out would not fit!
You will notice that the grey primer [my favourite colour] has shown up some imperfections, one of which I cannot believe I did not notice! Think I need new glasses. Also, the two photos of the wooden block do show a piece of discarded delta sander grade 80 paper and not 'wet and dry'.
C.C.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #414 on: July 27, 2017, 12:47:59 pm »

Just to remember that all of this upper steering position is 'dry' fitted at the moment and not bolted to the wheelhouse. When Andy has got these parts and has decided whether to use them to cast a set, I will then bolt and glue / resin + tape the whole stern section together. I hope to have this done for my display at the RNLI Dungeness Open Day on Sunday 13th August, where some 'high profile' German MBM members will be present!
Well, I'm off to the workshop and car to start preparing the load for tomorrow's visit to the Alfold Model Charity Show at Care Ashore, Cranleigh, Alfold on Saturday and Sunday - gates open at 1030hrs to 1630hrs. I will be there with an RNLI / LBES display and so will Andy and Debbie from DK Figures and Models by Design. There are meant to be some 70 to 80 exhibitors and a few traders. As well as boats there will be trucks, trains, cars and kiting this year. I am looking forward to my evening Bar-B-Q with the reknowned Bagley family and their travelling abertoir!! Maybe see some of you there - the show that is not the Bar-B-Q, although there will be enough!?
C.C.

Charlie

• Full Mayhemer
  • I spend far too much time on Model Boats Mayhem!
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #415 on: July 30, 2017, 09:25:13 pm »

Hi Kim,
Good to see you at Alfold yesterday, and to finally see your Shannon in the flesh. Those Aluminium Intake Grills are really nice. Was the weather any better on the Sunday? Look forward to your next update.
Charlie

mk1

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #416 on: July 31, 2017, 07:43:12 am »

Hi Kim I have just had these decals done for the bridge and the cabin. Your cabin is coming along I know when I done mine there were a lot of bits that went into the waste bin. Keep up the good work.

John

Delboy1958

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #417 on: July 31, 2017, 07:52:12 am »

Hi Kim
Great to meet up at the weekend the Shannon is looking very good
keep up the good work.

Regards

Del

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #418 on: August 01, 2017, 04:28:17 pm »

RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What rain?????????? Well, yes that was the sad story for the Friday afternoon set-up for the Care Ashore Charity Model Show down in Surrey, close to the Sussex border. Then on the Saturday morning the first hour was dry and then continued precipitation until 0500hrs on Sunday morning. Did it matter? Only that some folk who had promised to come didn't and some traders and 'childrens' fun' providers didn't - they stayed away, obviously put off by the forecast. However, those of us that did turn up - and that included at least 21 MBCs - well done 'guy and girls', gave the paying public something to look at and we had a good socialise and plenty of 'gentle banter' did the rounds. Some models 'changed hands' and some sailing on the lake went ahead. Come 1600hrs on Sunday Trevor Goacher the CEO for Care Ashore and a keen boat modeller himself presented the awards and Lee Dickinson [Southern Model Display Team and Aylesbury MBC] won the Best Lifeboat in Show, followed closely by Tony Olliff who came second. Next year the Show will revert to its original place in the calender -  JUNE 2ND AND 3RD 2018. Put it in your diary now.
Now I am going to suggest we help Care Ashore [formerly the Merchant Seaman's War Memorial Society] a little through this 'thread', remembering they are a charity that "provides for members of the Merchant and Royal Navies and also those from fishing fleets. Assistance is given to seafarers in the form of residential accommodation through to short holidays." This was the 21st such Model Show [previously just boats] and the first twenty Shows has raised over £25,000 for the Charity [Reg. Charity Number 207500]. This year's Show was well down on the expected gate numbers and seeing that they had to put in temporary loos, a large marquee for the trains and Scalextrix, and also cover the cost of all the beautiful 1st, 2nd and 3rd awards for each category and then the Cup too, they might not have made what they expected to from our efforts. So if you feel a little charity in your soul for this charity and come from a similar background yourself or just like boats and those that sail them, send a small donation of £5, £10 or even £20 to - Trevor Goacher [CEO], Kim's Appeal for Care Ashore, Springbok Estate, Alfold, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 8EX - making cheques payable to 'Care Ashore'. This will be a real surprise to Trevor and his great Team and might encourage them on a bit. Of course if any MBC Chairmen, Secretaries, or Treasurers are reading this and you are looking as a Club for a charity to support, then what more worthy one?!! What can we raise in the next few months??? I leave it to you - I know you will respond, especially if you have found this 'thread' useful and it has saved you a few shilling in cost or time. Many thanks, I will let Trevor know this is happening tomorrow and send my own personal cheque off to start the ball rolling; I'll keep you informed of the total raised. Visit their website if you want more information - www.careashore.org .
Back to model and this 13-02 Shannon class build. It was great to meet with so many folk over the two days. Great to see Charlie [thanks for your patience in waiting for the queue of enquirers to dwindle!] and Derek  who is always so encouraging. A number of Shannons 'flew' off the Models by Design shop display next to me and many bits were bought or ordered for their own Shannons. There are just so many out there now, although there was not a completed one there on display or the water.
I handed the stern corridor and upper steering position pieces [eight but with the CNC bits it will become thirteen, possibly] over to Andy Griggs who is at this very moment casting and CNC cutting in resin and styrene respectively. Quite a few orders were taken and when they are ready and priced I will let you know.
While all this is happening I am about to start the wheelhouse hand rails and also the pulpit railings, ready for the Dungeness RNLS Open Day on Sunday 13th August, when their Shannon 13-02 'RNLB The Morrell' is hope to be launched at 1400hrs.
Finally, John [Mk1] thanks for sharing your splendid transfer set with us - this is ingenious and should compliment your model well. Are you prepared to provide them for others?
Until I have completed some rails - adios! Please remember to rise to the challenge of some Care Ashore support, I know they will really appreciate the thoughts and financial help.
Canterbury Coxswain

PS - a few shots of the Show ground, MBD stand and my gazebo and Dungeness display with a model [now owned by me] made by the great John Sanders. She is ON761 RNLB Charles Cooper Henderson a Beach 'Aldeburgh' Class lifeboat which served at Dungeness.

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #419 on: August 01, 2017, 04:37:43 pm »

Baloo [Martin] - see, from Lincolnshire to Kent and on display, your RNLI jig-saw pieces!!
If someone from up in the West Midlands [Dudley area] Rob or John, could let John Sanders know that his model is still doing the RNLI 'rounds' I know that would most likely give him a 'lift of spirit'. Many thanks.
C.C.

PS - forgot to say - my RNLI collecting box raised £16.38 and I gave away lots of RNLI literature and 'freebies' to the children and their parents, importantly a lot on Water Safety!

mk1

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #420 on: August 02, 2017, 06:46:40 am »

Hi Kim yes will supply them if anybody would like a sheet of the decals PM me. These just lift of no cutting around you can just put them on as they are or for the bridge ones put onto a piece of 0.5mm plastic to give the panel depth.

John

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #421 on: August 02, 2017, 12:01:25 pm »

My good friend Martin [Clifton] of Macs Mouldings got himself a passport to get off the Island and went North at the weekend. He did not forget us Shannon modellers and took the following photos and passed them on to say we could 'post' them here. So here they are, they might just show some detail mine do not. Go onto YouTube and see the arrival of their lifeboat 13-15 - what a wonderful lifeboat station too!
Thanks Martin.
Kim [C.C.]

Canterbury Coxswain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #422 on: August 02, 2017, 12:11:46 pm »

Just noticed one small detail that appears different to all the others I have seen. In the first photo there is a thin black line along the deck / floor on the starboard side, where the wheelhouse joins the deck. This is normally an inch and one half border of RNLI orange, as on the wheelhouse. It is there on the stern quarter, but seems different along this side. Does anyone have similar shots of the Port side and nose of the wheelhouse to see if it continues round? It would be interesting to know why there is this variance and whether others know of the same on their local Shannon. Different!
C.C.

minimariner

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #423 on: August 02, 2017, 10:00:29 pm »

Kim,
     Photo`s  of wheelhouse margin on 13-17  Skegness Lifeboat.
     Bryan.

spongie

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #424 on: August 03, 2017, 12:47:50 am »

13-07, 20 & 22 DO NOT have the black line...

Odd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43   Go Up

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 22 queries.