Shows, Events, Club websites and Club Events > Mayhem at Wicksteed !

Mayhem Weekend 2017

<< < (2/77) > >>

U3503:
Hallo we are from Germany and will visit the Mayhem weekend. We need some more information, must we register us somewhere? We hope we can stay on a campside nearby und have two nice days with our subs there.  :-)

www.beutels.de

Klunk:
There is no need to register. WICKSTEED park has a campsite but please wait till end of january as we might get a discount. We will endeavour to put as much info up As soon as we know.
Those who do camp have a very friendly disposition and we normally on the Saturday night have a communal BBQ where everyone e throws good in the middle and some poor sap cooks it all for you.

raflaunches:
Hi and welcome

The organising of the mayhem weekend and the relevant discounts are well in progress and we will get all the confirmed information from Wicksteed Park management after Christmas/New Year period as its one of their busiest times at the moment but all is going well. :-))
We should get the same discount as last year and same camping location in the campsite.
As soon as the New Year holiday is over I'll get the information sent out on the forum.
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year everyone.

Shipmate60:
Thanks Nick,
And thanks too to all your club members for making us feel so welcome.

Bob

SteamboatPhil:
Well whatever the dates steamboatapprentice and I will be there (assuming a certain persons sloe gin has not killed me off  {-) ) and next time we are bringing over our brew, so watch out lads north of the boarder......you know who you are  %% %%
Have a merry boating xmas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version