Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fairmount Alpine RC system  (Read 1909 times)

david48

• Full Mayhemer
Fairmount Alpine RC system
« on: May 01, 2016, 03:54:16 pm »

Fairmount Alpine RC system  Futaba F14 Navy with multi switch prop 12+2 module and Robbe  multi decoder switch +prop 12+2 No 8370 .
First ,in the TX manual for the F14  it lists the decoder for the multi switch as No 8102 ,when I bought the multi switch I was told I would need a F8370 . After trailing through the World Wide Web it would appear that that is correct . Please can some one confirm this , if all is well how do I get the system to work .
I have  at the moment into K7 and K8 the bow and stern thrusters and a feed from a P102 at 12.8v ,K7+K8 go to two P93 s .Set to mode 2 .
As the  TX is set up at the present is the twin sticks ,FWD, ASTERN , the right hand  stick  is rudder left /right , up/down to switch on sounds for the P100, all that works as required ,thanks go to DM for the help there.
What I would hope to achieve is the two thruster on the two knobs on the multi switch  as DM has kindly drawn up for me .
When I switch on theTX then the RX how do I get the out put from the decoder to work .
For those who work the Facebook thing I had my good and long suffering wife post pictures of the inside of my TX as I was in some doubt about weather I needed another board to plug the Multi switch prop 12+2 into .
Also on the TX there are two switches , one 3position and one 2 positions these go to CH 6 and CH 7.
The multi switch  is plugged in to Multi Out and pin no 3 of the set of pins numbered  1 to 3 . The plug with yellow goes to No 3 and the red,black, white , go to multi out .
Thank you all for the help .
David

Two heads are better than one sheep head  as my old plant manager used to say

david48

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Fairmount Alpine RC system
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 11:27:57 pm »

Please has any one any idea where I am going wrong, I do not know what my next move is .
Thank you
David

Goldcupper

• Inactive
  • Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 08:01:05 am »

And there's me thinking the beauty of boats was you only needed some old 2 function 27 meg jobby.  Well it is for me!  Acoms, Macgregor, 70s Mini-Hex.  No fuss.  Waste not, want not!

Martin

david48

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 08:22:03 am »

Well it has been six days since the post , either I have a issue with the decoder that is unknown to mankind, or the clued up on Futaba gear have not come across my post or every body is feed up of my daft questions .  Maby I should try and reword my dilemma . How do I get the decoder to work , if it is on ch7 which is a three way switch do I just switch it on . If the simple answer is yes I could have a duff decoder (hope not ) .
Thanks one and all
David .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 21 queries.