Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pea Pod  (Read 2283 times)

big mal

Pea Pod
« on: May 22, 2007, 05:12:46 pm »

Hi
Can anyone tell me were i can get the drawings for the Pea Pod,it's a loverly sailboat and would like the chance to make one

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Pea Pod
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 11:18:40 pm »

hi mal i have them if you want them ill try to email them to you i started building it last year but its on the back burner now as ive been too busy with other projects.i made my hull from  coroplast then covered with brown paper and pva glue then covered with polyester resin and glass cloth 250 g ,just needs the mast and rigging plus the keel bulb adding .decks cut just not stuck on yet.its a nice boat ,some day ill finnish it.found this way easier than bending the plywood and stitching it.i removed the set glass hull from the coro plug .coro is the stuff they make estate agents sighns from and its great to work with ive even seen guys build boats from it and it works well.i used to make planes from it as its lite and strong.

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Pea Pod
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 11:27:30 pm »

heres a pic or two of a pea pod from the guy who sent me the plans,also heres a link to a coro built boat(catamaran).
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_1006842/anchors_1006842/mpage_1/key_cleats/anchor/tm.htm#1006842
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.