Mess Deck: General Section > Other Hobbies and Interests

certainly got you going a bit on the always wondered email !!

(1/5) > >>

fairmile:
seems there are the definate modellers <not one to one scale > and those who love? real boating too? in answer to those who get break ins use a properely? secure marina ! and many love the sailing? yacht side we prefere the lleisurly river? cabin cruising all comforts hot water , shower diesel heating gas cooker,? real pump out loo? etc etc? have done a bit of yachting bum hanging over the water by? 1 inch? ? ho hum !? chemical loos etc tough boys game as you get older nice to have creature comforts ! To those definate no? real boats? I say have a go ON have a go borrow? a friends you really dont know what your missing !? for instance all the ? spent on models and equipment over the years could buy you something with real market value an investment A REAL BOAT !!!!!!!!

dougal99:
What part of 'No Thanks' don't you understand  ;D ;D ;D ;D

(No Offence intended - the written word is not as flexible as the spoken intonantion)

Wouldn't it be boring if we all liked and did the same things ???

Enjoy your boating of whatever scale

Doug

Daryl:
Does this meen that those who like submarines should go out and get a second hand nuke or those of us who like warships go and get one of the type42's that will be up for sale shortly??????

Daryl

big-geoff:
You will need to own a turban if you want a type 42  ;D

Geoff

flag-d:
Hey Daryl, I saw a complete Murmansk class Russian sub for sale in Nuclear Engineer magazine, POA I think!  Also, there is a WWII German sub up for sale in the Liverpool area, again POA.  You never know, they might want a quick sale...which could mean you get a quick sail too - sorry!, couldn't resist that one!

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version