Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Text Message Mystery  (Read 1250 times)

dougal99

• Full Mayhemer
  • Huntingdon, Cambs, England
Text Message Mystery
« on: July 26, 2016, 07:50:40 pm »

Can anyone explain this please. I received a text message today, which I was expecting to receive sometime this week, which displayed  a date of 22 June. The time was right for the time or receipt. It was received at the same time as another message, from a different source which displayed with today's date. For various reasons I know the message was not sent in June,  Any credible ideas?  {:-{

Ta
Don't Assume Check

Leaky Bottom

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Text Message Mystery
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 08:05:10 pm »

If the senders phone is not set to the correct date it may be showing the date to which the senders phone is set to, just a guess though
"Leave me alone I know what I'm doing"

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Text Message Mystery
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 10:29:08 pm »

:-)....just a thought along similar lines

If today you back dated your computer date clock to 22.06.2016 and sent a message requesting or demanding action/money in accordance with a contract ......etc.....

In a Court of Law  :police:, your Solicitor could produce documents that purport to have been sent at an earlier day in time, that clearly you received however failed to action :embarrassed:

Be careful, it has been done before.... O0 ...some say that PC evidence is not admissible.....Hillary Clinton has just been found guilty of using her home PC for business work {{that was Government related}} .........'just working from home Dear'  :kiss: was her defence

Derek
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.