Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A little bit about me  (Read 1009 times)

Oh How Original

• Full Mayhemer
  • A noob learning.
    • RC Fun Everyday
A little bit about me
« on: August 22, 2016, 01:36:54 pm »

I was advised to write in here about myself a little bit, as I'm a new member.
Well, my names Dan, I'm 25 and I currently live in Brough, Cumbria.
Been into surface RCs for many years and dabbled in air stuff too, but that never really took off  :embarrassed:
I've got a bit of experience with scale stuff too, I'm heavily into rock crawlers and scaling with the surface stuff, having built many Airfix kits over the years and scaler RCs alike, such as most things produced by RC4WD and quite a few from Axial too.
My current crop is an Axial SCX10, Axial Yeti, Thunder Tiger Avanti (first time dipping my toe in the water) and the second ever RC I owned, which has been with me for around 14-15 years which is an old CEN GX1, I also still have a mini quad or two kicking around but they see very little action nowadays.
At the moment my main focuses are just taking my stuff out, enjoying them, filming them and honing my editing skills for my YouTube channel, if you're interested in checking it out it's YouTube.com/RCFunEveryday (if I'm not allowed to post my channel here, could a member of staff please just remove the link)
Aside from the speed side of boating, I'm also looking at getting into the scale side with a little tug or similar, excuse my noob, I'm not yet familiar with all the specifics, so we'll call it 'tugish' for now lol.
Not quite decided on which one yet, but constantly scanning eBay for a bargain to start off with.
Anyway, nothing too exciting, but I thought I'd just do as suggested and post a little bit about myself in here :) look forward to getting to know some of you and if anyones local or familiar with the Kitt Ridding lake, perhaps meeting some of you  O0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.