Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chris Deith RIP (International Model Boat Show )  (Read 883 times)

Meridienne Exhibitions Lt

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Chris Deith RIP (International Model Boat Show )
« on: May 23, 2022, 09:29:15 am »

It is with deep sadness that we announce that Chris Deith passed away suddenly on 12th May at the age of 76 whilst enjoying a holiday in Italy with his wife Bridget.
Chris will be remembered by many in the model engineering and hobby world as the mastermind and entrepreneur who created TEE Publishing, Engineering In Miniature, Meridienne Exhibitions and the Warwickshire Event Centre.
Chris is survived by his wife Bridget, daughter Avril, daughter in law Heather and three grandchildren.  Sadly, his son Adrian who many will also have known passed away in December 2021.
Chris achieved so many things during his lifetime and his daughter Avril, who has worked alongside him for many years will now continue his legacy in his honour with the support of family and the team.

SteamboatPhil

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Chris Deith
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 11:14:37 am »

My deepest condolences to all the family. I knew Chris well and he will be sadly missed.
Steamed up all the time

Steve Dean

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Chris Deith RIP (International Model Boat Show )
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 04:24:08 pm »

I have just spoken with Avril and passed on our condolences from all Mayhemers and everyone involved in the International Model Boat Show.
Perhaps, if the family agree, I will arrange in the schedule of pool activities at this year's show, a mass sailing session as a memorial to Chris.
We are all thinking of Bridget, Avril and all the family.
Steve Dean. Pool Master & Commentator.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries.