Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trim tabs  (Read 6405 times)

kurt cave sikk 27

Re: Trim tabs
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 09:55:42 pm »

simon.i will be at sale in manchester on sunday along with a few otheres having abit of fun and setting boats up mate,trafford water park,you are more than welcome mate,oh and martin,the sikk 26 is factory tuned but the sikk 27 is not,and will still turn the big prop and are only tuned when i get my hands on it,regards kurt

AC RAZOR 45

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 11:20:45 pm »

Yes mart hes right it is only the sikk 26 thats tuned at the factory, and the 27 come out standard, and that is more than powerfull enough to tun an 82mm prop, but kurt being the nut case he is, has to get in there and do his thing and  what a difference then,absolutely ballistic

pete_486

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2007, 02:06:12 am »

i wouldnt call kurt a nut case he just gets the best out of what he's running, i noticed this when i met him.
he is just nutts about race boats  ;D ;D

kurt cave sikk 27

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 08:08:59 pm »

:Dwhos nuts??????boats are built to be thrashed and trashed,if you dont crash your not trying hard enough.ha.ha,thats what i tell barry anyway,seems to work so far,but power rc boating is ment to be about having fun and enjoying what you run,whatever that may be,i just enjoy getting the most out of what i do,push it to the limits and abit more,makes for more fun when you have to think about how it will handle the extra power and speed,makes the old knees knock abit,all part of power boating,even more fun when the lads plan a day out fot some fun,roll on sunday.a good day to be had, ::)

AC RAZOR 45

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2007, 08:22:02 pm »

here here, there will be some shaking on sunday pete knows what i mean, he he.....its going to kill me spluttering around running the thing in i just want to see it b***s out.....theres a nut inside all of us just waiting to get out, and this gas boating seems to fetch it out.....and as for having fun no matter what you run remember the old guy with the Barbie dolls and nodding dogs.....now every one is scratching there heads saying whats he on about...........he he

kurt cave sikk 27

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2007, 08:49:27 pm »

that will always stay with me.those guys do have fun.and there boats are just a laugh,boy do they go,and thats what it is all about.enjoying your hobby,s*d everybody elsehave fun and be safe

pete_486

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2007, 09:52:23 pm »

yeah that was an eye opener two old guys with little boats and big motors and full bore all the time now thats nutts :D plus i hope im still that wild when i get to that age.............Pete

AC RAZOR 45

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2007, 10:24:29 pm »

what do you mean when you get to their age he he he, yeah me to ;D ;D ;D

kurt cave sikk 27

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 11:18:17 pm »

hay,we are all getting old,and really should know better,but what the hell,lifes to short,lets enjoy it ,thers no age limit on having fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :P

AC RAZOR 45

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2007, 11:46:25 pm »

i have had my warnings two heart attacks within the space of two weeks i live for today not tomorrow and i will big a big kid right up to the end :D

pete_486

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2007, 02:00:28 am »

you live life for today and f**k anyone else and enjoy the rest of your life and i really mean that..........Pete

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2007, 05:31:33 pm »

Listen to you lot you sound like the oldest swingers in town  ;D !!

AC RAZOR 45

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2007, 07:14:03 pm »

no thats pete on a sat night  with a few cids in him...he he he, but not tonight hes hard at it building the makara ready for tomorrow ;D

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2007, 10:39:30 pm »

i think youll need yer water proofs looking at the weather  ::).

AC RAZOR 45

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2007, 11:07:22 pm »

i think your right i will be there though just in case there is a brake or it slackens of the boats going to get wet any way.......al
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.